Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Trump Pick for VP
Hillary Clinton is going to win this election big, and I look forward to seeing it. It wouldn't matter WHO the Republicans nominated. I look forward to watching this all go down and seeing the Republicans miserable once again.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:So the man who lied about what he said about Andrew Wiggins is now calling me a liar. Sad. Confusednicker:

Let us known what all of you and your general buddies decide to do about isis next week :biglmao:
TheRealThing Wrote:Rand Paul endorsed Trump.

"You know, I've always said I will endorse the nominee," said Paul. "I think it's almost a patriotic duty of anyone in Kentucky to oppose the Clintons, because I think they're rotten to the core, I think they're dishonest people, and ultimately I think we have to be concerned with what's best for Kentucky." ----Rand Paul

Count me in! :Thumbs:
I don't need to agree with any politician to feel patriotic.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Let us known what all of you and your general buddies decide to do about isis next week :biglmao:
Another post, another lie. I never said that I am personal friends with any of the generals who I have met and I'm not. I have been in audiences of two or three hundred people to listen to at least a half dozen of them speak at award ceremonies and retirements. Other than that, I have worked fairly closely on a project for one general, who was still a Colonel at the time.

I have had enough contact with officers to know that this country is not electing its best and brightest to serve in the White House. Our military builds leaders from the ground up. Most characters like Trump, Hillary, and Bernie are weeded out of our military pretty fast. It is a shame that our military has to work under draft dodgers and people who despise them.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I don't need to agree with any politician to feel patriotic.

Hoot Gibson Wrote:Another post, another lie. I never said that I am personal friends with any of the generals who I have met and I'm not. I have been in audiences of two or three hundred people to listen to at least a half dozen of them speak at award ceremonies and retirements. Other than that, I have worked fairly closely on a project for one general, who was still a Colonel at the time.

I have had enough contact with officers to know that this country is not electing its best and brightest to serve in the White House. Our military builds leaders from the ground up. Most characters like Trump, Hillary, and Bernie are weeded out of our military pretty fast. It is a shame that our military has to work under draft dodgers and people who despise them.

Oh you don't need to further convince me that your opinions and feelings are not necessarily associated with any kind of corroboration. That seems pretty clear to me. RIUTG did not lie but seriously, you really should stop holding back, it's not good for you, LOL. His remarks were totally acceptable, especially considering how often you have made disparaging comments about others you deem guilty of name dropping.

However, it might save everyone on here some time if you could compile a comprehensive list of the snakes and idiots that pass as experts in the various fields. :biggrin:

But I agree, a lot of the problem with holders of high office is attributable to their having not served in the armed services.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Along with "natural born citizen" (which was modified about 8 years ago), I wonder if the criteria for being able to run as President should include military service.
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh you don't need to further convince me that your opinions and feelings are not necessarily associated with any kind of corroboration. That seems pretty clear to me. RIUTG did not lie but seriously, you really should stop holding back, it's not good for you, LOL. His remarks were totally acceptable, especially considering how often you have made disparaging comments about others you deem guilty of name dropping.

However, it might save everyone on here some time if you could compile a comprehensive list of the snakes and idiots that pass as experts in the various fields. :biggrin:

But I agree, a lot of the problem with holders of high office is attributable to their having not served in the armed services.
Has RIUTG delegated some of his moderating duties to you, TRT? Are you now responsible for evaluating all non-Trump supporting posts? I only ask because you seem to have no issue of Trump supporters insulting and calling Trump opponents liars, nor do you have any qualms about doing so yourself. It seems like civility is a one way street for you. As with most hypocrites, you are great at finding fault with others while engaging in the same sort of behavior itself Confusednicker:

As for experts, most people are not impressed with a list of names. Every political candidate has his or her share of experts, many of whom enjoy similar credibility - but latching onto and supporting candidates is how most experts make their living. People have access to more information, including more information about political candidates, than they have ever had. I have a hard time understanding why you think endorsements by politicians and experts should trump one's own analyses of candidates.

Do you believe that people from New York City and Washington, DC, or people who are transplants to this area are just naturally smarter than you are? Because I can tell you that people who live inside and near the Capital Beltway are no more intelligent than your neighbors are. The mess that the inside the Beltway crowd have made of our federal government supports my assessment.

This is a very dull forum when everybody agrees. You should stop trying to shame and insult the Trump opponents into assimilation and enjoy the diversity of opinions on display here.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Has RIUTG delegated some of his moderating duties to you, TRT? Are you now responsible for evaluating all non-Trump supporting posts? I only ask because you seem to have no issue of Trump supporters insulting and calling Trump opponents liars, nor do you have any qualms about doing so yourself. It seems like civility is a one way street for you. As with most hypocrites, you are great at finding fault with others while engaging in the same sort of behavior itself Confusednicker:

As for experts, most people are not impressed with a list of names. Every political candidate has his or her share of experts, many of whom enjoy similar credibility - but latching onto and supporting candidates is how most experts make their living. People have access to more information, including more information about political candidates, than they have ever had. I have a hard time understanding why you think endorsements by politicians and experts should trump one's own analyses of candidates.

Do you believe that people from New York City and Washington, DC, or people who are transplants to this area are just naturally smarter than you are? Because I can tell you that people who live inside and near the Capital Beltway are no more intelligent than your neighbors are. The mess that the inside the Beltway crowd have made of our federal government supports my assessment.

This is a very dull forum when everybody agrees. You should stop trying to shame and insult the Trump opponents into assimilation and enjoy the diversity of opinions on display here.

Yep, you got it. I don't call people liars. And as memory serves, you were the first to do it in the diversity of what's on display here. Refresh my memory, who has called you a liar?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Another post, another lie. I never said that I am personal friends with any of the generals who I have met and I'm not. I have been in audiences of two or three hundred people to listen to at least a half dozen of them speak at award ceremonies and retirements. Other than that, I have worked fairly closely on a project for one general, who was still a Colonel at the time.

With Motley claiming to never vote for Obama and you having brunch with the nations generals I don't know what the hell to do anymore :lmao:
This is fun, watching Hoot Gibson and TRT go at it. I'll admit, I read these forums for a long time and never thought I would see it. While descriptive, neither really provide any valid viewpoints of where they come from. That includes whether debating each other or other users on this forum.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:With Motley claiming to never vote for Obama and you having brunch with the nations generals I don't know what the hell to do anymore :lmao:
That's your problem. You never know anything. The way to express an informed opinion is to read, listen, and watch more before giving your opinion. Or, put another way, it its better to be thought a fool than to post and remove all doubt.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:That's your problem. You never know anything. The way to express an informed opinion is to read, listen, and watch more before giving your opinion. Or, put another way, it its better to be thought a fool than to post and remove all doubt.

I would reply but id hate to hold you up with all the briefings you and your generals must have to talk about :Shaking:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I would reply but id hate to hold you up with all the briefings you and your generals must have to talk about :Shaking:
You did reply - and did so in your typical vacuous fashion.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You did reply - and did so in your typical vacuous fashion.

Do your general buddies make fun of you when you use words like vacuous? :blabbermo
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Do your general buddies make fun of you when you use words like vacuous? :blabbermo
I just thought it would be fun to send you scrambling for a dictionary or maybe you are just guessing that I responded to your insults with one of my own. Yeah, that is probably it. :biglmao:
If Trump is considering Bob Corker as his running mate, then it is time to fire another leader of his VP vetting team. Trump already reassigned Ben Carson for suggesting that Trump would consider a Democrat or Sarah Palin as his VP. Picking Corker would give conservatives yet another reason not to vote for Trump. Corker might be Trump's insurance against impeachment, but he would make it less likely that Trump will ever need to worry about impeachment.

Maybe the Clinton campaign is behind this story.

Quote:Corker to meet with Trump, feeding VP speculation

Corker, who has yet to offer a full-throated endorsement of Trump, nonetheless has been warm about his willingness to support the billionaire and has encouraged fellow Republicans to unite behind the candidate.

“I can’t imagine why people are taking this position of ‘never this, never that.’ Let’s work with him,” Corker said earlier this month. “I’ve seen some flexibility already. We want good things to happen for our country.”

Corker, the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, would instantly give deeper establishment support to a Trump ticket, particularly on issues of diplomacy and national security.
luke skywalker Wrote:Calm down Chester. I'll get around to answering you, little busy at the moment. Go fix Hoot a sandwich while you wait, i'll be back a little later.

So much for you responding. Looks like you couldn't back up what you were saying about RIUTG, Hoot, DeMarcus Ware and I. :hilarious:
Sci-Fi Wrote:Hillary Clinton is going to win this election big, and I look forward to seeing it. It wouldn't matter WHO the Republicans nominated. I look forward to watching this all go down and seeing the Republicans miserable once again.

Did someone say there was a dumbass in the house?
Bob Seger Wrote:Did someone say there was a dumbass in the house?

No, nobody said that in this thread. What is your point?