Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBS @ Cordia Jan 30th
FAIR_GAME_FAN Wrote:As a parent and a faithful fan of Cordia....reguardless of whether we win by 1 or lose by 101.....once a person QUITS they should NOT be allowed back on the team..unless the circumstances are some how due to an injury ..geezzz....I cant stand it when kids quit something and then whine and get back on the team in starting positions when there are other kids on the team that have played since preschool.....granted they may not be as big but hell...they come to practice...and sweat and sometimes even bleed just as much as the next person....either be part of the team or take your whining a$$ some place else if you dont like Coridia's team ( A frustrated and very upset parent here!!! ) Seems like every team has its little bouts with players and coaches but this is just rediculous!!! I dont know what the circumstances are around why this happened but its not the first time its happened but hopefully its going to be the last......you dont know how many times I have wanted to chew the coach out, BUT I DIDNT because HE is the one being paid and is suppose to know whats best, but if a player leaving the team at its most crucial moments and then come back later ...its just rediculous....Taylor is a talented kid.....no doubt about it...but I have seen attitude from him that I wouldnt take from my son even on his worst day, but like I said I dont know all the circumstances here so I guess I should have kept quiet until I knew them but Im just tired of all the quitting and others joining and kids that have played at Cordia from day one sit on the bench..... I have to work tonight and am about to leave so I cant be at the game...but I will try to check on here during my break to see if anything is posted about the game...I dont think its going to be on radio but it might.....if anyone can....please keep a score posted every now again or at least when its over.....( sure wish it would have been me that won that lottery.....work work work...geezz) It's no wonder we are rated last at everything!!! GO LIONS!!!!!! plus: If Tyler Noble will get in there and rebound, he can help the team quite a bit...he has improved a great deal since last year....I dont know if Derek can play yet or not due to an injury....I guess only time will tell.....later folks!!!

Sounds like to me this is a lil sign of jealous, your son must not get to play to much and your bashing on Honeycutt bc he let taylor come back so many times well if u were cordias coach you would do the same bc cordia cant rebound w/o Josh and they aint got inside game w/o him.
LOL!!!! Oh please GET REAL!!!! Jealous???? LOL!!! Jealous of what??? My son is only a freshman.....I dont EXPECT him to get a lot of playing time on the varsity and I am NOT bashing Honeycutt.....and we DO have an inside game with or without Taylor....granted that Taylor is a very big boy and does really well inside... we dont have another player on the team that can do as well as him BUT win or lose...it doesnt really matter if ONE kid is or isnt at the game....IF YOU PLAY TEAM BALL and DONT rely on just ONE kid to do it all, then that kid isnt a big factor......and NOOOOOOOOOO if I was the coach I would NOT allow ANY kid to quit and come back time and time again.....SOME kids these days show absolutely NO respect for adults, and as coach if you keep taking the same kid back on the team time and time again every time he quits, then that shows that kid shows you NO respect because he thinks he can do whatever he wants and get away with it.....I personally like Coach Honeycutt...I just dont always agree with him....and I just heard the score of tonight's game JBS 68 Cordia 52...we lost BUT we also lost when he was playing....whether it be 1 point or 101 points...a lose is a lose......we sure would have had a better chance with Josh there, BUT ahhhhhh oh well....its in the history books now.....I gotta get back to work....some folks actually work for a living LOL!!!
konan Wrote:Its hard to say anymore! lol

wow. yes, seeing as how JBS has lost so many district games, it's untelling with them anymore. you think we should tell them to watch out of Piarist?
champion Wrote:wow. yes, seeing as how JBS has lost so many district games, it's untelling with them anymore. you think we should tell them to watch out of Piarist?
were did this come from?? JBS can play at the top of the region when they want to. Some games though they dont play like they want it. Such as the cordia,buckhorn and hazard game they didnt look like they wanted it. Hopefully they will bounce back from the hazard game.