Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland at Ashland Blazer 8/26
EsseQuamVideri Wrote:I spoke to a friend of mine who is friends with a person close to the Rams. He said they have a special teams coach this year.

I believe they had a special teams coach for the last couple of years.
EsseQuamVideri Wrote:I spoke to a friend of mine who is friends with a person close to the Rams. He said they have a special teams coach this year.
Always had a special teams coach , they have a different coach doing it this year but they didn't go out and hire someone
Head from a Ashland guy that the Tomacts had a huge injury in last weeks scrimmage . If so I hate that for the kid he's a senior and a really good kid on and off the field
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Head from a Ashland guy that the Tomacts had a huge injury in last weeks scrimmage . If so I hate that for the kid he's a senior and a really good kid on and off the field

True. Supposedly, he won't be back till the GW game. So upsetting, this is a terrific kid and player. I hope no one will mention his name out of respect.
Yustacould Wrote:True. Supposedly, he won't be back till the GW game. So upsetting, this is a terrific kid and player. I hope no one will mention his name out of respect.

He really is a great kid .. But that's good news from what I was told . I was told he was out all year so hopefully your information is correct and he will be back
When was the last time Ashland played AT Raceland?

2016-2005, Ashland and Raceland have played every season and all games are @ Ashland.
2004-2001... no games.
1999, 2000 @ Ashland.

Why does Raceland agree to this???? THIS IS STUPID!!!!!

Tell Ashland to stick Putnam Stadim up their rear-ends!!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Always had a special teams coach , they have a different coach doing it this year but they didn't go out and hire someone

No problem. I wasn't saying they didn't have one prior to this year. They just said they had a coach that was specifically working on the special teams. Maybe I misunderstood my buddy.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:When was the last time Ashland played AT Raceland?

2016-2005, Ashland and Raceland have played every season and all games are @ Ashland.
2004-2001... no games.
1999, 2000 @ Ashland.

Ashland pays Raceland to play , that's why it's always at Ashland

2004-2001... no games.
1999, 2000 @ Ashland

Ashland came to Raceland a couple of times in the early 2000's for scrimmage games but I don't know of a real game ever being at Raceland. Like Footballnut said, Raceland gets a decent payday from this game being at Ashland. I do wish it could be at Raceland sometime though. Putnam Staduim is a good place to play but there really is no place like home.
Money dont talk, it SCREAMS, when it comes to the location of this game and where its played. Post season included, possibly the biggest "big game atmosphere" game we see each year.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Money dont talk, it SCREAMS, when it comes to the location of this game and where its played. Post season included, possibly the biggest "big game atmosphere" game we see each year.

I agree.... It helps as well since Paintsville has had some resurgence and a solid Fairview team.
Yea. I dont see any gimme games this year. Especially if we dont play clean and effecient football. But, If we dont turn in over, clean up the week 1 issues and continue to play fast, I like our shot no matter who we line up against. There is no shortage of big games on our schedule though.
Rams-33
Tomcats-27

2004-2001... no games.
1999, 2000 @ Ashland.

If there's anyone who can spot stupidity it would be you. It's all about the Benjamin's Poop Fiction.

2004-2001... no games.
1999, 2000 @ Ashland.

Ashland won't play at Raceland because how would that make mighty Ashland look losing at a 1A school?
Yustacould Wrote:True. Supposedly, he won't be back till the GW game. So upsetting, this is a terrific kid and player. I hope no one will mention his name out of respect.

Who got hurt?
Raceland 64
Ashland 12

:welcome:
Poor putty tats!
All but one person picked Raceland to win in the Daily Independent. That is very surprising considering how biased they usually are towards Ashland. Hopefully they are right.
Rams by eleventy billion Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:rams by eleventy billion Confusednicker:

get your own material
I think that Ashlands defense will be much better than most think and fresh, with reports of them platooning guys. i think that this will wear on Raceland late making the game closer than it really is.
Raceland 35
Ashland 28
Find some new material for us Ram a devil
:biglmao:ok....sad ram 50 whats the difference between you and a bucket of $hit? THE BUCKET
Is the game still set to start at 7:30? It is still really hot out and I wasn't sure if it was going to start a little later
Don't know why all games don't start at 8:30 the first three weeks of the season