5 NCC
6 CAL
7 Holy Cross
8 Owensboro Cath
9 Glasgow
10 Somerset

What's your thoughts?

Only 7 members voted...
No way in Hades is LCA better than NCC. I would think about dropping them a few more spots. No defense it would appear and two unimpressive wins. Remember NCC is in the stretch where they play the big boys. The voters did this same thing last year and NCC was still back on the carpet. As of right now, I would say it is either them or Danville that will this year.
NCC is always the favorite in the east because no 1 but them except holy cross in 2011 has went to the carpet in 2A.
How good is Mayfield vs Desales?
Exactly. And they follow this same formula every year. But, we are gonna place them behind LCA????
Still no Leslie Co... Oh well, Maybe next week...
We surely aren't going to see LC get voted in after losing to an 0-2 1a team.
SHAKEANDBAKE2016 Wrote:How good is Mayfield vs Desales?

We can't worry ourselves with Mayfield yet. They are the favorite. As they should be. We have enough on our plate, with Ballard coming up, along with North Hardin, and CAL. We just need to continue on getting better each week.
I expect we will get that answer the day after Thanksgiving on a brand new field in the big city.
mysonis55 Wrote:I expect we will get that answer the day after Thanksgiving on a brand new field in the big city.

A lot of football to be played. But yes. Both DeSales, and CAL have new fields this year. But I am keeping my eye, on a team down south that would love nothing more than to crash the party.
People really need to keep an eye on Glasgow this year.. I also can't see CAL dropping lower than #4.. NCC loses to a good 6a team in Cooper, while CAL loses to a great 6a team in Simon Kenton by roughly the same amount. But, now NCC jumps them? Personally, I don't see it yet?
Leslie Co, at 2-0 and unscored on this year, ala Desales, deserves being somewhere in the Top 10..
KYHSFBFan Wrote:People really need to keep an eye on Glasgow this year.. I also can't see CAL dropping lower than #4.. NCC loses to a good 6a team in Cooper, while CAL loses to a great 6a team in Simon Kenton by roughly the same amount. But, now NCC jumps them? Personally, I don't see it yet?
Leslie Co, at 2-0 and unscored on this year, ala Desales, deserves being somewhere in the Top 10..

Leslie gets a chance to prove themselves against a team that can score... So we shall see after this week...
KYHSFBFan Wrote:People really need to keep an eye on Glasgow this year.. I also can't see CAL dropping lower than #4.. NCC loses to a good 6a team in Cooper, while CAL loses to a great 6a team in Simon Kenton by roughly the same amount. But, now NCC jumps them? Personally, I don't see it yet?

Who do you remove to put Leslie Co into the top 10? They haven't exactly beaten anyone with a pulse. How many of the top 10 would they be a favorite against?
mysonis55 Wrote:Exactly. And they follow this same formula every year. But, we are gonna place them behind LCA????

Weeee ......I had LCA at #7 and NCC at the #5 spot :truestory:
Mayfield and then everybody else I'll bet on Mayfield vs the field.