5 Hopkinsville
6 Knox Central
7 Collins
8 Shelby Co
9 Rockcastle
10 John Hardin

What's your thoughts?

Only 7 members voted...
I think this is the toughest class to figure. I think if you take any of the top ten from 3a or 2a and put them in this class, they would contend for the top two spots.
mysonis55 Wrote:I think this is the toughest class to figure. I think if you take any of the top ten from 3a or 2a and put them in this class, they would contend for the top two spots.

I don't agree with this statement
mysonis55 Wrote:I think this is the toughest class to figure. I think if you take any of the top ten from 3a or 2a and put them in this class, they would contend for the top two spots.

Totally disagree also.
My top 10
1. South Warren
2. Franklin Simpson
3. Johnson Central
4. Collins
5. Wayne
6. Shelby Co.
7. John Hardin
8. Hopkinsville
9. Louisville Western
10. Knox Central
Been saying for the past month that Franklin Simpson was gonna make noise in 4A. Despite the weather conditions...not surprised in their handing Caldwell their second loss. Preston has that program going in the right direction
People need to look out for Mercer Co in this class.. They just hammered Bell Co and played very competitively with a strong 6A Central Hardin in week 0.. I also think Western is a team to keep an eye on..

No way, maybe top 3 or 4. But You got (3A E-town) Ranked #7th losing to (unranked 4A team East Jess). Then #6 in 4A Knox central hammers 3A #6 Waggner.

No Way. 3A is not that strong top to bottom. Belfry, Corbin and Louisville Central I believe would be in the top 5-6 in 4A.....not sure Belfry wouldn't be at the top......but nobody else in 3A.....
You all are drunk if you think 3A or 2A minus Belfry competes with these. Did I say hard whiskey drunk?
How about the "others receiving votes" which puts ASHLAND 13th and EAST CARTER 16th....that is straight up nonsense....East Carter is likely the second to worst team in their district....
Just goes to show you how many guys from the east are voting the poll.
Wildcat1 Wrote:How about the "others receiving votes" which puts ASHLAND 13th and EAST CARTER 16th....that is straight up nonsense....East Carter is likely the second to worst team in their district....

Where are these teams mentioned? And trying to figure out what brought up a comment like that..
Tommy2tone Wrote:Just goes to show you how many guys from the east are voting the poll.

What shows? Explain?
bac2369 Wrote:Where are these teams mentioned? And trying to figure out what brought up a comment like that..

I was actually referring to the poll in the Herald Leader, which I thought this poll was....my mistake - but the Herald Leader does have Ashland and East getting votes...
Wildcat1 Wrote:I was actually referring to the poll in the Herald Leader, which I thought this poll was....my mistake - but the Herald Leader does have Ashland and East getting votes...

Oh ok.. Well I think the Ashland area gets a vote.?
bac2369 Wrote:Oh ok.. Well I think the Ashland area gets a vote.?

Ashland actually received 13 and East 6 if I'm not mistaken...

I don't think Glasgow or Bardstown could compete with South Warren or Johnson Central. But that's just me.