Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 20 Bell County 6
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I would have picked Bell with Humfleet.
He could have easily made this a different story tonight.

ALMOST like losing Davenport...Game Changer.
Bear_Paw Wrote:It pains me to read a post like this...

No Coaching at all? You better check this dude's record. You're the start of a Letcher Central fan base. Does it pain you Frazier coaches at Whitley? You have the second best head coach ever at Bell. You guys better not start that shit on him....or you'll have a coach you really don't like.

You are smoking crack this guy couldn't be our dang freshman coach!!! He is pathetic. We played 3 JR's on the dang freshman team last night and lost by 40. He is a clown, brother is a clown and our team is a joke. We have some good players but no coaching or discipline!!! If he is your family I am sorry but when you are the highest paid Coach in Bell county history you better be ready for the blame when football is set back 30 years!!!!!!

Congrats to Whitley.
Finis Wrote:You are smoking crack this guy couldn't be our dang freshman coach!!! He is pathetic. We played 3 JR's on the dang freshman team last night and lost by 40. He is a clown, brother is a clown and our team is a joke. We have some good players but no coaching or discipline!!! If he is your family I am sorry but when you are the highest paid Coach in Bell county history you better be ready for the blame when football is set back 30 years!!!!!!

Congrats to Whitley.

He's not my family. I don't know him personally. But you're telling me the team he inherited, with what he has done since being there a few months has set the program back 30 years?

You're "Straight outta Incompetent!"
I don't know where incompetent is? Is it close to Evarts?

The team he inherited is not that bad, they have some talent. I am laying the blame at the feet of the Coaches and Administrators. If he was that concerned he would not have waited a month after getting hired to get to work!!!

You don't know the guy, never seen him coach but think he is good? He was a freshman coach for 1 exactly 1 state championship in Alabama. You said Championships. His record in Georgia was not very good if you care to look? Also have you seen practices or for that matter any games? I have and he is not what they need at all. Practices look like walk throughs everyday. Young kids don't work and don't get better. It is not good.
Finis Wrote:I don't know where incompetent is? Is it close to Evarts?

The team he inherited is not that bad, they have some talent. I am laying the blame at the feet of the Coaches and Administrators. If he was that concerned he would not have waited a month after getting hired to get to work!!!

You don't know the guy, never seen him coach but think he is good? He was a freshman coach for 1 exactly 1 state championship in Alabama. You said Championships. His record in Georgia was not very good if you care to look? Also have you seen practices or for that matter any games? I have and he is not what they need at all. Practices look like walk throughs everyday. Young kids don't work and don't get better. It is not good.

OK bud...my apologies...You obviously have this. Since my wife actually does work at Evarts Elementary, I guess since she is married to me that is where incompetence begins.

You're also right I don't know him. Don't know shit about him. So he has 1 Freshman State Championship...in Alabama. How many does Wayne have at any level? Who do you think you're going to get? Maybe Muhler will come bring the BlueBird touch, but I doubt it. Please tell me who you could have hired better...thats all I"m asking.
Dud-ley, Dud-ley, Dud-ley!!!!!!!
2nd best coach ever at Bell? Did you see the record of the coaching staff who just left Bell? This smack from Whitley doesn't show much for the coaching staff that was thrown together because no one else wanted the job. Coaches are in over their heads. Our boys are arguing and fighting with each other. The once elite program has gone years backwards and it's a shame. Looking ahead I see no more than 1 or 2 sure wins. This could be the worst season in decades. He may have been a good coach in the past but I've seen nothing impressive since he's come that resembles Bell Co Football!
Do you think we give a crap about Alabama football or what he did there?
You guys are not digging with shovels...You're digging with a track hoe. If you have kids fighting on the sidelines your kids parents need to jerk them up and help them understand the privilege of playing for Bell County. Don't Blame a first year coach for discipline issues. He'll get that under control. What you are describing is the same cancer that brought Harlan County to its knees and I will say that Larkey should have handled that situation better. But when your depth is shallow and you have no parents to work with its a different situation. If your reports are true then he should sit the problems. Then we get into that whole political/winning thing. The guy can't win....

X's & O's and team discipline are important. But Jim's and Joe's and how they show up is most important. If the Jim;s and Joe's are having problems...Therin lies your problem.
Whitley won and its the end of the world.
No the end of the football world started months ago. When the coaches have no discipline and talk to the kids like dogs that is when it is the coaches. Trust me the parents would love to do something.

Whitley is on the uptick and Bell is sinking fast. Reality has set in even with the people that hoped for the best. I tried to stay somewhat quiet when the season began, hoping it would workout for those youngmen. Now it is evident it is not going too.
No discipline last year
This team has very good players on it. Everyone said that we would be ok this year. Most everyone , including those that were nay sayers said Bell would be fine next year and then fall off. With the players we have we even said 7-5 minimum. Players are not the problem, granted we lost a very, very good running back, should not call for season over. Not saying coaches are ,but something has happened.
Hey WhyLie you seem awfully quiet on here. I thought Bell would beat Whitley like always, how does that crow taste? Might need some strong liquids to help choke it down
Congrats to Coach Jason Chappell and the Colonels. I knew this was a good hire! Keep up the good work.
Maybe if the coach would stay off his phone and coach some it would help? Or even say something during the game? I have watched 3 games and have seen very little coaching or game planing. It is always the same things. From what I have been told Practice is about the same way. No skill development and very little coaching. Some screaming and fussing by assistants but very little coaching. Lots of phone calls though.

Kids deserve better. Principal, Superintendent and her flunkies has destroyed what many worked so hard to build.
I have kept quiet for a while. Last night was embarrassing. There were so many things that makes it that way. First congrats to Whitley you played hard and deserved to win. Congrats to Coach Chappell and Coach Frazier two class act individuals. Last night was the first time in 16 years that Whitley has beaten Bell and also the first in 16 years that Bell County has lost 2 game in a row. There isn't any coaching on the Bell sidelines at all. Their offense looks like a Jr league plays it is real easy to see what they are doing I really hate it for those kids they don't deserve what has happened to them. Bell County is getting set back to Old Bell High days.
We lost to a average team last night. What does that say about our coaches and the direction it's headed..
Will struggle to win 1 more.. Hope Jackson co.
Bobcat4years Wrote:We lost to a average team last night. What does that say about our coaches and the direction it's headed..
Will struggle to win 1 more.. Hope Jackson co.

You said Whitley's defense couldn't stop Bell's offense and that Bell would score 42 points. That average team kicked your :lame::moon: . You should congratulate The Colonels on their win instead of whining and making excuses :flame:
Bell is still a good football team. They are strong and physical but just don't seem to have an identity other than line up shoe to shoe and run the football, they are just a one note song right now.

Whitley made plays when it counted most which is something that they had not done in the past. Limited possessions and physical play defined this game and Whitley simply made more of their opportunities. On top of that they were able to overcome some injuries and kids being out sick, they showed grit and they matured as a team.

BTW I guess the grass is still pretty green on Log Mt. but it is fake grass......