Poll: Thoughts?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Danville
55.56%
Somerset
44.44%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset @ Danville 10/7
Sorry but Tony Massey is not walking out on that field for Somerset Friday. Danville 42 Somerset 7 More mesghetti please!
ThinThirty Wrote:I have seen RC play they are slow. they run like they have blocks tied to there feet. Somerset wont see that Friday.:flame:
Slow and steady must win the race. Rock having a pretty nice season for a "slow" team. Just scored 41 on a pretty good Wayne defense. I hope Somerset sinks the Ads.
Boyle Co. is not the Boyle Co. of the past, and comparing Danville to Beechwood is like comparing a Benz to a pinto and DANVILLE being the pinto. All this, beat this team, lost to this team means nothing Williamsburg for example look at they're loses all close with in around 10 pts. to undefeated 2a schools lca, leslie, 1A Paintsville 2A somerset. its means nothing. Somerset didn't lose to rockcastle because of Def. or Off. it was because of bad throwing choices and a bad snap. Rock had 1 earned drive for a TD, other scores started with in the 5 from int. returns, but like I said it doesn't matter because different styles play better against different styles. Rock isn't slow and are going to make a big run in playoffs, but Danville's heads are swelling as usual and Bunnies will take the win because if they're fans are already thinking like this then so are the players, and what I mean underestimating they're opponent. Somerset by 8
SWpride Wrote:Boyle Co. is not the Boyle Co. of the past, and comparing Danville to Beechwood is like comparing a Benz to a pinto and DANVILLE being the pinto. All this, beat this team, lost to this team means nothing Williamsburg for example look at they're loses all close with in around 10 pts. to undefeated 2a schools lca, leslie, 1A Paintsville 2A somerset. its means nothing. Somerset didn't lose to rockcastle because of Def. or Off. it was because of bad throwing choices and a bad snap. Rock had 1 earned drive for a TD, other scores started with in the 5 from int. returns, but like I said it doesn't matter because different styles play better against different styles. Rock isn't slow and are going to make a big run in playoffs, but Danville's heads are swelling as usual and Bunnies will take the win because if they're fans are already thinking like this then so are the players, and what I mean underestimating they're opponent. Somerset by 8
Didn't say they were the Boyle Co. of old, just stated facts and statistics. Also LCA has had a weak schedule, haven't looked at Paintsville but wouldn't be suprised if its the same situation for them. I guess the pinto has a supercharged engine because if Danville comes out focused and ready to play they will torch this district.:flame: If they don't come out focused and ready to play then it could be different like against Corbin. I look for Somerset to try to get in the ADS heads with some of that extra curricular crap, like hitting after the whistle, and shoving and talking crap.:biggrin:
I was right Paintsville only one win against a team with a winning record, Pikeville. Come on to Danville lets rumble. This should be an exciting game.:moon:
ThinThirty Wrote:RC may have a few skilled players with decent speed, but over all they are big and slow, I saw them play Bourbon Co. and they are slow.:zzz:

Again, I'm having a hard time connecting the dots here, what does Rocks overall team speed have to do with this game? Let me make this easy for you....absolutely nothing. Everyone on this site wants to base a prediction off of previous games with teams that aren't even close match up wise ... if that's the case the season should be 2 games and let that determine the rest of season. On paper or this team that team doesn't mean a damn thing, that's why they play the games.
Also, to comment on your statement regarding playing with emotion.. 9 times out of 10 that will get you beat.
Soooooooo... who knows how the ball will bounce tonight, I just hope the kids come out healthy.
Don't know what teams you watch, but if you don't come out fired up and play with emotion, you will just go thru the motions and get blasted by your opponent. You have been a lot of fun, didn't think you would cuss on here. Come on to Danville and enjoy the game,:welcome::popcorn:
Haha I love the world wide web