Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry #1 3a @ Johnson Central #1 4a 10/28/16
Two excellent programs. Let strap them on Friday night and go at it. Then let's shake hands and get to the real goal of both programs, winning the 3A and 4A state championships. That's what I hope.
May be the best team ever for both Belfry and Johnson County. This will be a classic
It's almost time!!!! Belfry running into a tough one for the 2nd time this year! 8 and 2 isn't nothin to sneeze at Boys!! Still gonna be going after that 3A title!!
baller55 Wrote:JC 28 Belfry 21! Giving Belfry fans a heads up warning bring your ear plugs!! The music last week was as bad as Ive ever heard at our games. Off the wall junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should tell that directly to the jackass who plays it
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:It's almost time!!!! Belfry running into a tough one for the 2nd time this year! 8 and 2 isn't nothin to sneeze at Boys!! Still gonna be going after that 3A title!!

JC will be ok 9 and 1 after toworrow and that is a really good regular season and after toworrow night I hope they win out
If JC were to lose I would want them to lose only to Belfry. Belfry folks are as warm hearted as they come and would literally give you the shirt off their back. Haywood represents the community well and has always been a positive light for fine people in the area. Really someone everyone can rally around and be proud of. The young men that play for the Pirates are all class as well, in victory or defeat. I hope that they feel the same way about JC. One week out of the year we put our well wishes on hold for 48 minutes then after the game it is back to being some of their biggest fans. Save travels down 119 to the Pond Creek Nation.
Belfry steam rolled us a couple weeks ago. They are a very good football team. I have watched JC play one time this year and they are very good as well and have a lot of weapons. This might be the most hard hitting game in the state. I wish I could make it tonight.
Best of luck the rest of the way Eagles and hope you win a Title!

Tonight I hope you fumble three or four times and get a bad case of False Start-Itis though Big Grin
I'm gonna go with Johnson Central in a close one.

Johnson Central- 21
Belfry- 17
GAMEDAY!!!!!!!

Belfry fans, don't forget... the game starts @ 8:30 tonight Big Grin
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
On For Real time......

If Belfry comes out and blows JC out of the water, the KHSAA needs to send the trophy Pond Creek and forgo the 5 week playoff.

If JC comes out and is able to run the ball and score TD's on Belfry starting D, then all of the 4A haters needs to show JC some major love. I know JC can stop Belfry's Off., maybe not every possession, but I know they can stop them. JC being able to score on Belfry's starting D is going the storyline.

Belfry's starting D is probably better or as good as any team we might see in the playoffs.
Unfortunately one of these great teams must lose tonight!

And when that happens, I expect to see wailing, moaning, whining, screaming, blaming and gnashing of teeth!!!

Don't disappoint me.
It's a Beautiful day here in Johnsonville....

I remember some of the Belfry games felt like they were played in Antarctica.
Where can you watch/listen to the game?
Man I wanna hop the creek and peek through the fence at this game!!!
I say 20-17 JC.
TjPirate20 Wrote:Where can you watch/listen to the game?

For folks who live in Pike/Floyd Co....you can watch the game on E KY Television....Intermountain Cable.

93.1 Radio broadcast. Also...if you download the Tune-in app...you can listen on your phone via streaming. Not much of a delay. Maybe a minute or so.
Will the EKBTV be live streamed on their site as well?

I know they are doing the replay in the morning
This will be a great game to watch and I can't wait since I will have one of if not the best view in the house.
WSIP FM 98.9 is the Johnson Central broadcast.
EKB TV will have the replay on Saturday at 11am and 7pm and again on Sunday at 1130 am.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:GAMEDAY!!!!!!!

Belfry fans, don't forget... the game starts @ 8:30 tonight Big Grin

Better ignore this guy.

Game starts at 7:30!