Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
9.09%
Belfry
90.91%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Belfry 11/18
bcpc Wrote:I heard it was Calling for an Isolated downpour at Campbell field all the way thru next Thursday!!!! I suggest you pack your Muck boots : ) I heard Haddix was practicing them on the field everyday next week too!

I got a pair I'll wear them lol
Belfry 42-7
Belfry 42-14
I wish Corbin's coach would keep his brothers off the forums... I hope he is more mature than them!!!
Sounds like someone is trying to get the salt off them. I AM not kin to Any Corbin Coach. I didn't even friggin like Haddix or think it was the right choice when they hired him, if you go back to my posts from 3 years ago and do a little research you might see that. My views have changed obviously. Just a fan of my Hometown, my old school, and now new coach! You Belfry 0304 think too much.... and are salty as hell.... : )
Poor poor evils
HighViz Wrote:Sounds like someone is trying to get the salt off them. I AM not kin to Any Corbin Coach. I didn't even friggin like Haddix or think it was the right choice when they hired him, if you go back to my posts from 3 years ago and do a little research you might see that. My views have changed obviously. Just a fan of my Hometown, my old school, and now new coach! You Belfry 0304 think too much.... and are salty as hell.... : )

I thought he was talking about bcpc
I don't know about BCPC. But, if he is family... that's ok too. Are any of u Belfry peeps kin to anyone on the staff, or players on the field? No one, not even him or her talks more smack than Belfry fans.... Besides PJDoug. Smile I actually like the fact that he or she talks smack back at you.. Not everyone is gonna sit back and take it. And I agree with most everything he has said. However I doubt Haddix would stoop to the level that Haywood has and watered down a Field. You guys are proud (good), but salty (bad) fan base. Easily butt hurt for the most part. Not all. But most. Have a good game tonight. If you take care of business, and Corbin takes care of business then we will see what happens next week. I'll say it now, and then in the next thread. It'll be an uphill climb for sure to beat y'all. But not impossible! A few turnovers and Belfry punts could and would make the difference if it comes down to it. Corbin won't be scared of Belfry getting off the bus at Campbell field either. They are just as proud and have won a few games down here too.
Is there a video feed for the game?
Any live video stream of this game anywhere??
Devils gotta come out and let it all fly. Take the fight to the Red Army and play with The Red Devil Pride that has been forged with great playoff performances. Devils will have to play with heart and grit to slow the pirates down.... Devils need to come out throwing the ball down the field early and try to hit a couple big plays. GO BIG DEVILS!!!
THINBLUELINE411 Wrote:Any live video stream of this game anywhere??

No video but http://www.wdhr.com will have the audio
Not you, Highviz
Russell audio here http://www.iheart.com/live/1071-the-bear...index.html
Pirates by 3+ TD's in this one.... Good luck and hoping for no injuries for either team!
HighViz Wrote:I don't know about BCPC. But, if he is family... that's ok too. Are any of u Belfry peeps kin to anyone on the staff, or players on the field? No one, not even him or her talks more smack than Belfry fans.... Besides PJDoug. Smile I actually like the fact that he or she talks smack back at you.. Not everyone is gonna sit back and take it. And I agree with most everything he has said. However I doubt Haddix would stoop to the level that Haywood has and watered down a Field. You guys are proud (good), but salty (bad) fan base. Easily butt hurt for the most part. Not all. But most. Have a good game tonight. If you take care of business, and Corbin takes care of business then we will see what happens next week. I'll say it now, and then in the next thread. It'll be an uphill climb for sure to beat y'all. But not impossible! A few turnovers and Belfry punts could and would make the difference if it comes down to it. Corbin won't be scared of Belfry getting off the bus at Campbell field either. They are just as proud and have won a few games down here too.

I might be kin to some Redhounds. not sure. Go Russell!
107.1 fm local for Russell audio
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:107.1 fm local for Russell audio
Thanks.