Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Pikeville
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Does Hazard Stream their game on any site ?

No. But Pikeville might.
bac2369 Wrote:No. But Pikeville might.

Live on EKBtv and their site:
http://www.ekbtv.com/
CarRamRod Wrote:I think Pikeville very quickly puts the Bulldawgs to bed. 41-18. Then they will get to host Raceland for a shot at the ship.

haha they wish, god knows they don't want to play paintsville again :hilarious:
To all my Hazard buddies, please don't let me down. I will be watching this score as closely as I can tonight.
swampdonkey Wrote:haha they wish, god knows they don't want to play paintsville again :hilarious:

:redboxer: OH YES THEY DO . Wouldn't want to have it any other way. IT was a let down when KASH didnt play last year in the semis - and we know what a player he was .... AS IT WOULD BE a let down for the players and fans if the road to Bowling Green didn't have the Tigers along that path! This is why you play the game ! for games like that!
But getting ahead of myself - We got a tough Hazard team to take care of first ..... I know they are focused on HAZARD.
Pikeville 29
Hazard 24
On to the Semi's vs ..... Who cares.
I predict hazard tightens up on the turnovers tonight and wins by 14.

Hazard 35
Pikeville 21
Easy Wind Wrote:One of the better rivalries in Kentucky football. This game will likely come down to turnovers. Good luck to both teams on an injury-free game.
Hazard--28
Pikeville--27

It's been a very good rivalry the past few decades and i assume longer than that. Both programs have gone thru up and down periods but overall these are the top 2 programs in 1A in the mountains...may not be the top two teams this year but both are right up near the top again and both have been consistently tough teams for a long time and that's not changing. I wonder what the series record is for each team against the other? Good luck to both teams tonight and a injury free game and hopefully the winner of tonight's game gives the winner of Raceland/Paintsville all they can handle next week.
Good luck to Hazard and Pikeville tonight! Pray for a hard fought injury free game!
Pikeville wins at Home this game will be over at Halftime
To all Seniors!! LAY IT ALL OUT ON THE FIELD TONIGHT BOYS!!!
Forecast looks great for a 10 point Panthers win!
Pikeville - 32
Hazard - 22
-7 yards on 13 carries for Charles. Like I said. Hazard would hold him
ZoneRead12 Wrote:-7 yards on 13 carries for Charles. Like I said. Hazard would hold him

I'll be the first to admit I would have bet my legs that Blake would not and could not be held to those kinda numbers... Stunned by that one .. Hate to see him finish his hs football career on that game . And all the other seniors ...

Tough loss

Good luck to the Bulldogs in the semis
Chadrick124 Wrote:I'll be the first to admit I would have bet my legs that Blake would not and could not be held to those kinda numbers... Stunned by that one .. Hate to see him finish his hs football career on that game . And all the other seniors ...

Tough loss

Good luck to the Bulldogs in the semis

me too !