Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beechwood 21 Hazard 14 1A Championship Game
Congrats to Beechwood. Y'all played a real good game today. Where you lack in size, you've made up for it in speed and quickness. Tons of team speed. Congrats to Hazard on a great season, and making it to BG which is an honor in itself, and your fans have a lot to look forward to next season. Class 1-A is gonna be interesting once again.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Like Mayfield was, beechwood is usually better than anyone from the east. No disrespect just a fact. Beechwood will win over half the titles in 1a as long as they are in it if they can have luck on their side, and stay healthy unlike last year.

I disagree. I saw two evenly matched teams and one just happen to win. It wasn't the one I was hoping for but there was not much difference and it's possible if they played again today it may be in hazards favor. But the kids in Hazard have nothing to hang there heads about because they played hard until the very end. But this team may be back because they where very young this year. Offense will return from the kshaa official two deep roster 7 on offense and 8 on defense.
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:First of all, Beechwood recovered the onside kick. A Beechwood player clearly had the ball. Hazard kicked it before the ball was blown in play. Nobody from the East gave those "Little Beechies" a chance at stopping John Riggins and the Washington Hogs ground game. Smith had 120 yds on 29 carries, that's well below his average. Hazard had to get completely out of their comfort zone and start spreading the field and trying to run and throw. I tip my hat to Hazard, they have a fine team, but most of the Mountains thought Hazard was going to steamroll Beechwood.

"Well below his average"? What's that supposed to mean? That's offensive! What a childish stab at a player!

Just kid'n HillBilly! Don't get bent out of shape! It's just a football forum!
Congrats to Beechwood! Very well-coached team with a lot of speed. Hazard beat themselves though.
ZoneRead12 Wrote:Congrats to Beechwood! Very well-coached team with a lot of speed. Hazard beat themselves though.

Shot themselves in the foot more than a couple times!
ZoneRead12 Wrote:Congrats to Beechwood! Very well-coached team with a lot of speed. Hazard beat themselves though.

Hit the nail on the head ZR! Beechwood was very well coached and well disciplined. Both very good teams, hazard just couldn't get the run game going!

Hit the nail on the head ZR! Beechwood was very well coached and well disciplined. Both very good teams, hazard just couldn't get the run game going!