Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt and JBS
this thread is about the game...DONT ARGUE ABOUT PLAYERS LORD HOW MERCY
On JBS's team. I would say Clark is better than all of them and Clint and Tate about equal.
JBS Fan Wrote:On JBS's team. I would say Clark is better than all of them and Clint and Tate about equal.

do you not have anything better to do than try to start trouble. i thought at first you were kidding about everything you posted, but now i think that you are just a moron and really believe that crap you post. grow up!! actually, i really think that you are just whining, either because you are a player on the team that sits the bench or you have a kid on the team that rides the bench. so, either work harder at ball or if you are the parent, get a job.
bluegrass Wrote:do you not have anything better to do than try to start trouble. i thought at first you were kidding about everything you posted, but now i think that you are just a moron and really believe that crap you post. grow up!! actually, i really think that you are just whining, either because you are a player on the team that sits the bench or you have a kid on the team that rides the bench. so, either work harder at ball or if you are the parent, get a job.
He means what he says. He doesn't care how much harm he causes.
I think JBS should win this game. I haven't seen Breathitt this year but it will be at JBS house. I think it will be a good game.
:letsparty
free throw Wrote:I think JBS should win this game. I haven't seen Breathitt this year but it will be at JBS house. I think it will be a good game.
JBS is playing team ball and seem to be back to their old game. I am looking forward to this game .
JustTrying Wrote:Do you know who is the younger and who is the older? Clint doesn't even start.

He is starting now. And you will probably see him and his brother both play full games! Our plan is working!
pickandroll Wrote:He is starting now. And you will probably see him and his brother both play full games! Our plan is working!
Great plan!! They will have next year to do the same thing.
I hope this year works out and they make it to the state. Would be something to see bros playing on a winning team.
JBS should beat this average Breathitt team. They also have alot o dissention in the ranks right now.
pickandroll Wrote:He is starting now. And you will probably see him and his brother both play full games! Our plan is working!

Im sorry i have to say something about this. Not taking away from Clint. But he shouldn't be starting. And if i was taking a wild guess is he replacing Brock Childers or Trey Short. Clint is a qualitly player but he is only good in one area. and shouldn't start over either of these players. I think this will be the downfall of jbs and this will be the reason they will not win region. But i could be wrong that was what everyone said about clark when he started as a freshman. And when clark plays teamball he is a quality player, and is a threat. but i doubt im wrong about this, why i don't i just don't feel like this is a good thing for them.
JBS will come away with the win in this one
Well, he plays 2 guard because that is all he can play and that moves other players out of position, He will have Clark to play with next year, and they can pass it to each other and then after next year, who will he have to play with?
The boys are playing good team ball right now, so I think they will play well right on through tournament time. Good luck JBS
free throw Wrote:The boys are playing good team ball right now, so I think they will play well right on through tournament time. Good luck JBS

You said the same thing after they beat Jackson City and then they got beat by Perry. Breathitt will win this one easily. The only way JBS can win is if they play Cox at the point. Stepp will not be able to handle Breathitts pressure.
be a good game
Jbs.
JBS by 5
JBs won. Told you Breathitt is over rated.