Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Co 56 Johnson Central 54
Final
Called it Pulp lol
As Ric Flair said after his loss to Randy Savage at WrestleMania VIII....

"We don't cry over split milk, we reassemble the team.... and we say to our opponent, you did it once, now let's see you do it again. One time means nothing."
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Where was game played. Magoffin certainly up and down this year seems to me.
Great win for the Hornets
57th District is loaded.

Congratulations Hornets on this win!
I give up on the 15th Region this year as of tonight. :igiveup:
Congratulations Magoffin County :Cheerlead
jc guard choked in close defeat 57th district has three teams that can win the region i dont see paintsville winning at all.
magoffin is awesome
Stats? Congrats MC.
Congrats to Magoffin on getting a big district win at home. With 3 really good teams in the 57th district seeding could come up huge in the tourney. Also looked like JC got a lot of motivation for the next matchup with all the back and forth between the two teams on social media.
It's one game
^ yep and one District game at that. Tough loss, even if one game.
Mason Blair JC had 22 points on 28 field goal attempts. He was 4-19 from 3PT line

Trenton Russell MC had 24 points on 10-14 FG.
I was critical of the way JC has played this year earlier and I was called out about it. I tried to explain and then just decided I wouldn't post anything else about it.
Here goes:
The player has always shot a lot of shots even when he was really young in grade school. His coach would try to explain to him he needed to take good shots. In middle school he was coached to take good shots. Early on in high school he was coached to take good shots. Even now he is coached to take good shots. The problem is They Are NO Bad Shots to him! Really, he thinks every shot he takes is going to go in! When he is on He IS ON, when he struggles he still thinks the next one will go in. I will give him credit confidence is no problem. I really admire that about him!! In reality this is the way that JC has chose to play this year and 80-90% of the time it has worked.
So,
1) You are NOT the coach, it don't matter.
2) These are young kids, don't talk about them.
3) If the others on the team is fine with how they play( and they are) then it don't matter.
4) Cheer them on, they represent the mountains, and we should all want our mt teams to be successful.
5)Haters gonna hate, no matter what.
6) it is easy to get on a message board and talk about young kids, but in reality you only make yourself look bad!

In reality half of the people will take what you say wrong, and others will just argue that you are out to cause trouble. Just let the kids play and enjoy watching!
Just watched some highlights of the game and on the final basket Russell clearly steps out of bonds. Tough way to lose one for JC.
Ask Cordia. No call basket counts game over. Was still great District game. Central will be fired up for rematch, this is the way 57 District Basketball suppose to be.
Totally agree it was a great game and this years 57th district tournament will be one of the most intense in years! I can't wait to see all these teams battle it out. You are also correct that no call means the basket counts. Referees miss things and make errors too I was just stating what I saw on the final play.
If Blair is on he will take you out and win the game for you. If he isn't he will take his own team out. His team is good with his shot count if they win if they lose they don't.
That 2and 3 seed game will be crazy good