Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10th Region
I would like to hear what everyone thinks about the 10th Region this year.
I think that the 10th Region is wide open this year . It could come down to coaching experience and who has has been there. For example Paris probably has the best pitcher but do they have the talent to go with her . Harrison County has a lot of talent but can they come together last year they were pick to win it. So there you go it's wide open.
I also think the 10th Region is wide open this year. I do give Harrison the edge due to talented players coming back, two good transfers and two good pitchers. The two teams I think will cause some damage this year is Campbell Co and Paris. I think this is the year Paris gets to the Regional Tourney. I think Clark Co and Montgomery Co will be better than expected. Bourbon will be in the mix, but the big question on Bourbon is pitching plus losing a starter to Harrison. It should be a very interesting 10th region this year. I think any of 5 teams can win it. Can't wait to get the season started. Good luck to all the teams!
I heard that a the Harrison County pitcher was getting big time college interest. What schools are looking at her?
Does any one know what coaches are looking at the Harrison County pitcher's . I also heard the pitcher at Bourbon was being recruited too. Please let us know schools are showing interest, it's good for the high school game.
No pitcher has the talent like Bailey Conley from Harrison County.... She knows exactly how to play the batter and suck them right in on all the pitches that she has in her bag of goodies.. Not to mention she also has a great Pitching coach that gives her a great edge. Did I mention that she has played Varsity since 6th grade. Who can touch that??? I don't know of anyone that has that on their resume...... A leader and a strong leader at that especially for only being a SOPHMORE.... Gotta love it when God gives talent like that... : )
You can't even compare Harrison County's Bailey Conley to Paris pitcher... Paris pitcher got lucky to win a world series while Bailey Conley from Harrison County has 2 World Series Wins not to mention MAP of both wins which is hige.... Stop trying to compare Apples to Oranges not Apples to Apples...
How has she pitched so far this year. How did you do in your scrimmage? I have not seen any I do on them.
Interested to hear how everyone is doing now that we are several weeks into the season.