Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia17-18
Who they got?
In the end, it doesn't matter.
Im hearing that they may not even have a team next year? I hope that not true.
Hearing a lot of transferring rumors
Only had 7 players last season, one graduated, one quit, not many to transfer. I am sure lot of teams would like to have Kieta.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:Only had 7 players last season, one graduated, one quit, not many to transfer. I am sure lot of teams would like to have Kieta.

I have no idea where you get they only had 7 players. Cordia will be fine. Last years coach is at hazard now as an assistant. Rhodes will be back coaching, if not this year, then next year.
Easy Wind Wrote:I have no idea where you get they only had 7 players. Cordia will be fine. Last years coach is at hazard now as an assistant. Rhodes will be back coaching, if not this year, then next year.

So Cordia is open? They still playing off campus?
Easy Wind Wrote:I have no idea where you get they only had 7 players. Cordia will be fine. Last years coach is at hazard now as an assistant. Rhodes will be back coaching, if not this year, then next year.
Oh really, a big difference in bodies and players. I think they went into the tank after the all A when Momo departed the team ??
Any news on where some of the players are going to end up if Cordia doesn't have a team.
Any news?
Did Coach Rhodes move recently? I think I saw something on social media about him leaving the area.

What does this spell for the Cordia situation?
OhHereWeGo Wrote:Did Coach Rhodes move recently? I think I saw something on social media about him leaving the area.

What does this spell for the Cordia situation?

Rhodes did recently move to Oregon with his family. I would say Cordia will return to its spot near the bottom of the 14th region. Now Hazard, PCC, Knott co., etc. can go back to concentrating on their recruiting.
Coach Rhodes left for California. Jerry Wayne Stacy is who im hearing to be the next coach.
Coach Rhodes wife took a job in LA he not going to be coaching but he said that he was someday going to get back in coaching.
Rod did move back to Southern California for this year to focus on the release of his upcoming movie about high school basketball in Kentucky.....don't get to comfortable with his departure.....a lot of things about to change on Lotts Creek!
Willie_Mays_Hayes Wrote:Rod did move back to Southern California for this year to focus on the release of his upcoming movie about high school basketball in Kentucky.....don't get to comfortable with his departure.....a lot of things about to change on Lotts Creek!

Sure are, Jerry Stacy is a good guy and will run a clean program, something cordia hasn't seen in about 6 six years!
Find it baffling that the AD is the same at Cordia and Knott Central.
You know what a clean program gets you? I think Easy Wind said it best!
Good luck Coach Stacy!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Sure are, Jerry Stacy is a good guy and will run a clean program, something cordia hasn't seen in about 6 six years!
You must get all your information from Bluegrass Rivals!
I am glad that he left maybe this will fix the problem
good luck Cordia
CB14 Wrote:I am glad that he left maybe this will fix the problem
The problem being? Helping young people have a chance at life? Players moving in is going on all over the state of KY and the nation. Why does little ole Cordia have to be the scapegoa? I don't have a dog in the fight, but I know this past year and the farther back MC Napier/PCC and Hazard boys and girls have brought players from all over and it is okay, but don't you dare Cordia, stay in your place. Just saying