Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Floyd Central Coaches​
WinkWinkler Wrote:This is a joke. The South Floyd coach was the 15th Region Coach of The Year this year. Not even considered for the job. I hope that for his sake someone will give him chance elsewhere.
I don't know what poll you're talking about but it's not the one that actually matters. Multiple people got screwed when it came to this process.
politics
The South Floyd Coach definitely got screwed
South Floyd coach got the shaft . Spurlock won't stay long
It's all about the $$$$$. Asst. Basketball coach is a front to get Hager to coach football and boost his salary by being the asst. basketball. He may end up doing something else also to add to the salary!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait and see!!!
108 Stitches Wrote:It's all about the $$$$$. Asst. Basketball coach is a front to get Hager to coach football and boost his salary by being the asst. basketball. He may end up doing something else also to add to the salary!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait and see!!!

This is not that big of a surprise in high school coaching. A lot of programs give their coaches different positions inside the school to help boost their salary because they want to keep them there.

It is however odd to see them just hire Hager as an assistant basketball coach right off the rip. I thought they would have let him settle in as the football coach and focus solely on that and try and build up the new program.
Not hearing good things about the new coach so we will see how many will stay
He didn't do anything good at Sheldon Clark or Perry central probably get the same results!