Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transfers
Rumor kids will be transferring into floyd central.
Is it true if Caudill transfers to Leslie then Mullins transfers to Knott or somewhere else? Rumor was that Hazard tried to get Mullins to Hazard and her dad wouldn't do it because said she would not be a role player for the Caudilll girl. If that's the case then Mullins won't stay I would think and then who would be point would come into play. That could cause some bad feelings. Also I heard some big transfers are going to Knott and Letcher.
kygamer Wrote:Is it true if Caudill transfers to Leslie then Mullins transfers to Knott or somewhere else? Rumor was that Hazard tried to get Mullins to Hazard and her dad wouldn't do it because said she would not be a role player for the Caudilll girl. If that's the case then Mullins won't stay I would think and then who would be point would come into play. That could cause some bad feelings. Also I heard some big transfers are going to Knott and Letcher.

[Image:

]

#warroomgoes24/7baby More mash taters please!!!
OLD MAN LOGAN Wrote:I honestly think no players are leaving Perry, if anything Perry adds during the off season. Key players developed this year and Napier gets the very best out of his bench. Proffitt goes to Knott then I would be surprised.

Profit will be at perry
We all know this category is about 90 percent bullcrap and 10 percent fact, but to kygamer comment, I spoke to Mullins dad at a baseball game a couple weeks ago and I quote-" Haley used to play with Larry and his RW drew when they were little and she loved it. They went to the KBA tournaments all the time. I wish they could hook back up and play together, Larry's a good basketball guy". I might be off a word or two , but not much. Mullins is a pass first score second kind of kid, Caudill is more of a shooting guard.
Why would Caudill leave?
Mullins would be a great addition to their returning players at Hazard next year. Caudill and Mullins have always played well together. Both kids are very special and young.
I just heard that we may get the big Maggard girl from Letcher and Mullins girls back from Leslie. If that's true we win region again.
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:I've heard a big girl coming from Indiana will be at Perry
Imagine that
Leslie coach will be there. No transfers. You all get a job or something. Too much time to conspire!
sports fan00 Wrote:I just heard that we may get the big Maggard girl from Letcher and Mullins girls back from Leslie. If that's true we win region again.

Maggard to Perry is the rumor
Do you realize that Maggard's mother is LCC's Principal..not going to happen.
Just a rumor that's going around
Letcher would be destroyed if she did leave
Also heard the rumor coach Adams was retiring, what do you know about that ukisn1
He hasn't made a final decision. Will decide by May.
UKisN1 Wrote:He hasn't made a final decision. Will decide by May.

OK thanks, he's a really good coach and would be missed for sure