Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Esther Fleming Reaches 2000th point
Congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats!
:Clap:
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:congrats to her thats huge who else in the 15th has reached this besides her and Ratliff
Ashley Howard is closing in on 2500 congrats to Esther quite an accomplishment to say the least
:Clap:
alleycat53 Wrote:Esther is a great player and person to watch, she gives the JV girls water during their games. She even carried Megan to the locker room after Megan hurt her ankle. She will leave some tough shoes to fill @ SV.

yup its going to be hard for Valley next year,losing the leading scorer of the team. Esther was a big part of that team and we be very much missed
quick question how many years has ester been playing varsity? freshman or b4
She has been on Varsity since the 7th grade, but her playing time never really peaked til her 8th grade year...so 2000 points in 5 years isn't too bad if you ask me.
LadyKatFan Wrote:She has been on Varsity since the 7th grade, but her playing time never really peaked til her 8th grade year...so 2000 points in 5 years isn't too bad if you ask me.

i agree totally.:Clap:
Congrats to a great player.
Congrats!
alleycat53 Wrote:Esther is a great player and person to watch, she gives the JV girls water during their games. She even carried Megan to the locker room after Megan hurt her ankle. She will leave some tough shoes to fill @ SV.

that she will! she is great ball player and person all together! and im sure everybody at valley is going to miss her next year! im sure gonna miss watching her play! but congrats esther! thats an awesome acheivment!
congrats Esther on a great high school basketball career. Hope it contiues for you in the future. you are a talented girl, and the best wishes for you. Love to watch you play. good luck in the 15th
I have watched her play for years and she gets better and better. I hope that you continue to play in college. Good luck with whatever you choose. You are an exciting player to watch.
..She is a great basketball player everyone will miss seeing her play for the Wildcats..
Congrats EB14!!!!!!!