Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Special Counsel
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Saying that the United States Constitution protects the right of the Skinheads to hold a rally and march does not make one an advocate of their cause. Your connectivity here is logical fallacy.

You can't deny your advocacy for sin, it's a compulsion for you. I did a most cursory skip off of gay activism and you went into a full froth in 1 second.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You can't deny your advocacy for sin, it's a compulsion for you. I did a most cursory skip off of gay activism and you went into a full froth in 1 second.

Given your past posts, your past statements about right of protest, of assembly, the question was and is relevant. Once again, to argue that a Constitutional right exists and ought be honored is NOT to advocate for the behaviors and/or beliefs of those assembled and/or protesting. To fail of that distinction is to be drenched in logical fallacy as a careless dog barking at a skunk is drenched in stink.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Is this a Constitutional argument?

More of a common sense statement..Personally I wish they would all march...Right off a cliff, that is.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Given your past posts, your past statements about right of protest, of assembly, the question was and is relevant. Once again, to argue that a Constitutional right exists and ought be honored is NOT to advocate for the behaviors and/or beliefs of those assembled and/or protesting. To fail of that distinction is to be drenched in logical fallacy as a careless dog barking at a skunk is drenched in stink.

The voice of experience ^^ And I've warned you repeatedly about your guzzling monkey puke and that bad breath problem you got.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ttt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:The voice of experience ^^ And I've warned you repeatedly about your guzzling monkey puke and that bad breath problem you got.

⬆ This is a non-answer. "I believe the Bible is unequivocal in calling homosexuality sin, but in America gay people have the right to rally, protest, parade, march." Can you explain, TRT, why you would not agree with such a statement, or at least something close?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ This is a non-answer. "I believe the Bible is unequivocal in calling homosexuality sin, but in America gay people have the right to rally, protest, parade, march." Can you explain, TRT, why you would not agree with such a statement, or at least something close?

Here's what I will explain to you. I slammed you because all Democrats have going for them these days is their stupid and asinine social agenda. So I asked if you were late for a march somewhere. In the real world historians and the lucid minded are already calling the Obama Era a complete governmental failure. I mean for anybody other than a monkey puke guzzling moron, gender neutral public and school showers and bathrooms was not the biggest problem we had to deal with the last 8 years. Nor was ignoring world events sound foreign policy.

You got a whiff of something (stinky) that you could really sink your liberal teeth into, and you've been on a typical Sombrero tear for the last 10 or so posts. Go for it is all I can say because I don't consider septic tank diving any fun. I am perfectly content however, to imagine you out there marching. In fact, you might want to consider starting a business called "Marching for Morons" or the like because you have to be cut out for it. As for me, I will take my cues from a higher calling.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆ So, in the name of religious conviction, you would deny same-sex folks the right to march, to rally, have a parade?

Years ago, Promise Keepers had a march in Washington. There was a million man march. Skinheads march. Buddhist monks rally. "Free Tibet" marches. White pride parades.

Is this "septic tank" stuff? No, peacock, this is America. This is pluralism. This is freedom. I think it is becoming clearer what you have in mind for the Constitution.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:So, in the name of religious conviction, you would deny same-sex folks the right to march, to rally, have a parade?
Years ago, Promise Keepers had a march in Washington. There was a million man march. Skinheads march. Buddhist monks rally. "Free Tibet" marches. White pride parades.

Is this "septic tank" stuff? No, peacock, this is America. This is pluralism. This is freedom. I think it is becoming clearer what you have in mind for the Constitution.

The septic tank 'stuff' is all over you.

But no, I would however use it to demonstrate your shallowness and arrogant misalignment of all things base with the US Constitution.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:The septic tank 'stuff' is all over you.

But no, I would however use it to demonstrate your shallowness and arrogant misalignment of all things base with the US Constitution.

While "septic tank stuff" is typical TRT, and irrelevant, the right to peaceable assembly, while not absolute, is not open to your revisionist tendencies. If six white supremacists had walked out on a Barack Obama speech, you wouldn't have heard a peep out of me. That I know. If "White Pride" parades had happened in seventy-five US cities, you wouldn't have read any "no they can't" out of me. That I know. Speaking of misalignment, make sure you are properly aligned as you grasp the tail.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:While "septic tank stuff" is typical TRT, and irrelevant, the right to peaceable assembly, while not absolute, is not open to your revisionist tendencies. If six white supremacists had walked out on a Barack Obama speech, you wouldn't have heard a peep out of me. That I know. If "White Pride" parades had happened in seventy-five US cities, you wouldn't have read any "no they can't" out of me. That I know. Speaking of misalignment, make sure you are properly aligned as you grasp the tail.

Nobody needs another one of your half baked revisionist lessons on constitutional matters. And any kind of a rebuke from the duke of puke on moral issues is beyond laughable. Go back Virginia, and read some of the smut you've put up on this board.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Smut" (your word)

The idea that equal protection extends to two consenting adults who choose a lifestyle you consider sinful.

The idea that peaceable assembly is a right extending to groups with causes and ideas the majority find abhorrent.

The Framers came to consensus on pluralism. Read at its highest calling, our Constitution honors diversity and pluralism and freedom of expression and freedom of religion. Your inability to differentiate respect for freedom of conscience and endorsement of behavior and/or opinion ought to give most pause for thought.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:

"Smut" (your word)

The idea that equal protection extends to two consenting adults who choose a lifestyle you consider sinful.

The idea that peaceable assembly is a right extending to groups with causes and ideas the majority find abhorrent.

The Framers came to consensus on pluralism. Read at its highest calling, our Constitution honors diversity and pluralism and freedom of expression and freedom of religion. Your inability to differentiate respect for freedom of conscience and endorsement of behavior and/or opinion ought to give most pause for thought.

"Smut," (your spate)

Well it doesn't because only about 19% of Americans are goofy libs. The Constitution does not mention racial diversity or any reverence thereof, nor does it mention freedom of conscience. Thankfully as of Jeff Sessions' confirmation, we are shed of the scourge of liberalism and it's lies. 16 blessed years of freedom from morons. :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:"Smut," (your spate)

Well it doesn't because only about 19% of Americans are goofy libs. The Constitution does not mention racial diversity or any reverence thereof, nor does it mention freedom of conscience. Thankfully as of Jeff Sessions' confirmation, we are shed of the scourge of liberalism and it's lies. 16 blessed years of freedom from morons. :Thumbs:

It is your definition of "freedom" that has haunted history, made of religion a scourge, and a whipping post of the graciousness of the Spirit.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:It is your definition of "freedom" that has haunted history, made of religion a scourge, and a whipping post of the graciousness of the Spirit.

Right, it has haunted history and it will torment the hearts and minds of men who reject the truth of Christ for all eternity.

The rest of you post is liberal ridiculousness. There is no freedom of any kind for anyone locked in the bondage of sin. To say as you do, the Constitution guarantees such freedoms is asinine. God cannot look upon sin and The Holy Spirit is grieved by same. Those caught up in sin are to be pitied and witnessed to. They are not to be placated and coddled in their lost state by false teachers under the liberal notion that mankind is somehow noble as he stands in his depravity. Some kind of lovable brotherhood of the damned. You would use a warped misinterpretation of the Constitution to insulate men from the certainty of judgment.

If you weren't arrogant enough to parse God's perfect Word, taking out that which you cannot accept, you'd realize how profoundly dangerous is the ground upon which you tread. It was The Lord Himself Who said a house divided against itself cannot stand. One cannot claim to have a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ on the one hand, while on the other try to use that relationship as a kind of fire insurance so that he may then deny that which he does not agree with that God has said in other parts of His Word. The only defense for men is the blood of Christ. Your arguments are woefully inept in comparison to those Satan has already put forth. And as everybody knows, his arguments were rejected by The Creator.

You argue with me on such matters, but the real rub exists between you and God Almighty. Accept the truth or reject the truth, there is no middle ground.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆️ This is rubbish. You equate spiritual freedom and the freedom granted by a government, a political entity. You arrogate to Man an authority that belongs to God. The religious zealot has been, and continues to be, a scourge upon humanity.

I have no quarrel with God, his Christ. Also rubbish. Squawk on, Peacock, squawk on. All the while, exercising the kinds of freedoms (speech, assembly, religion, pursuits) that you seem willing to deny others if they disagree with you. This spirit belongs more in Mosul than in America.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️ This is rubbish. You equate spiritual freedom and the freedom granted by a government, a political entity. You arrogate to Man an authority that belongs to God. The religious zealot has been, and continues to be, a scourge upon humanity.

I have no quarrel with God, his Christ. Also rubbish. Squawk on, Peacock, squawk on. All the while, exercising the kinds of freedoms (speech, assembly, religion, pursuits) that you seem willing to deny others if they disagree with you. This spirit belongs more in Mosul than in America.

Liberals make a living redefining, usurping, passing laws such as the repeal of DADT and abortion on demand. YOU are among those who reject the Scripture and otherwise trample on the authority of God. Read your own posts friendo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Liberals make a living redefining, usurping, passing laws such as the repeal of DADT and abortion on demand. YOU are among those who reject the Scripture and otherwise trample on the authority of God. Read your own posts friendo.

Friendo, I asked you more than once back at the start to engage in a dialectic on the religion forum. No go. If you believe that honoring freedom of conscience is the same as advocating for the choices people make, you most likely are a foolish zealot.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Friendo, I asked you more than once back at the start to engage in a dialectic on the religion forum. No go. If you believe that honoring freedom of conscience is the same as advocating for the choices people make, you most likely are a foolish zealot.

What a sidestepper you are. I already know the truth, as is guaranteed in the Scripture.
John 17:17 (KJV)
17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Why would I want to rehash and reduce my sted with Christ in the eyes of those who visit this forum, by entertaining another verbal journey to nowhere with a guy arrogant enough to think he can parse Scripture?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:What a sidestepper you are. I already know the truth, as is guaranteed in the Scripture.
John 17:17 (KJV)
17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Why would I want to rehash and reduce my sted with Christ in the eyes of those who visit this forum, by entertaining another verbal journey to nowhere with a guy arrogant enough to think he can parse Scripture?

Because reasoning from the Scriptures is not arrogant. Because, basically, your politics wags your faith. Because you, apparently, reflexively, shoot a bow at arrogance which is actually a boomerang.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Because reasoning from the Scriptures is not arrogant. Because, basically, your politics wags your faith. Because you, apparently, reflexively, shoot a bow at arrogance which is actually a boomerang.

You don't even accept the Bible as being infallible. According to the Bible, God's Word is the complete and perfect revelation of God. Further, God's Word became flesh and lived among us. (The Lord Jesus) But because you reject the validity of at least part of Scripture, how could you possibly be in a position to judge God's own then?

You're an incredibly arrogant little man who thinks he can by virtue of his own little understanding judge everybody from Antonin Scalia, to DJT, to absolutely anybody not all-in for the tenets of social justice. Which you somehow ascribe a level of legitimacy equal to or even superior to the Scriptures themselves, tossing out those Scriptures which do not jibe with the notions of your particular liberal heresies. No, I believe you are convinced you're right because you are devoid of the one illuminating qualifier Whom The Lord promised will bring man intellectual and spiritual understanding. That being The Holy Spirit.
Romans 1:21-23 (KJV)
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; [SIZE="3"]but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, [/SIZE]
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man,

In not accepting the full revelation of God you have changed the image of God in your own heart. The place where He is truly accepted or rejected. Now, you may think He will pat you on the head and accept the limitations you've placed on Him, but as for me, I doubt that is the case sincerely.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]