Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Floyd Central (9/15/17)
Jags in a close one....P-Burg is on the ropes...
Prestonsburg - 35

Floyd Central - 27
I have not seen the Jags play this year so I am just going by what I have seen on here and from what I have seen from the Blackcats. Gonna take Prestonsburg by a touchdown. Probably will be a lot of emotions in this game and I hope it doesn't get ugly between the 2 teams.
I believe P Burg wins but this is definitely the last year they are best team in County
Don't think the Jags can hang. Prestonsburg wins 48-28.
We are going to run them out of the stadium. Coaches think they are to slow and out of shape to hang with us.

Pburg - 35
Floyd Central - 12
Lmao! Too slow n out of shape that's a good one Jags are deep and fast on offense and defense you'll see tomorrow night
Think Pburg gets this one, but we will see
I can't wait to see who the winner of this one is. Hopefully, nothing gets out of hand, calmer head prevail, and both teams come out of it injury free.
Jags 28- p-burg 12
Coach H will be doing the cupid shuffle on the D's tomorrow night. He will be dancing all the way home.
Neither team has really proven anything this year. I look for this to be a close hard fought game.

Prestonsburg 35
Floyd Central 33
PBurg 28 Floyd Central 22
Floyd Central 29
Prestonsburg 26
Pburg better not lose this one!
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: :hilarious::hilarious::please::dontthink

Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:Don't think the Jags can hang. Prestonsburg wins 48-28.

Blackcat2001 Wrote:We are going to run them out of the stadium. Coaches think they are to slow and out of shape to hang with us.

Pburg - 35
Floyd Central - 12
New sherif in town. Floyd Central is the new king of Floyd County.
Is anyone going to update from the game? Is there cell coverage at Floyd Central? Is the game on the radio or internet?
E's Army Wrote:New sherif in town. Floyd Central is the new king of Floyd County.

How do you figure that Easy E? Gotta' play the game first.:ChairHit: