~Jerry Jones, Owner of the Dallas Cowboys

Confusedalute:
Bob Seger Wrote:~Jerry Jones, Owner of the Dallas Cowboys

Confusedalute:

Yes Robert Jerry Jones is the owner of the Dallas Cowboys
Nothing gets by you
Whew!! Hard to lay off that one. :thatsfunn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
How damn dumb do you feel now? LOLOLOLOL The ENTIRE team knelt. Get out of here Bob. You're drunk.
catdoggy Wrote:How damn dumb do you feel now? LOLOLOLOL The ENTIRE team knelt. Get out of here Bob. You're drunk.

Not during the anthem.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Not during the anthem.

Confusedhh:

He's the only one that didn't know that. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Someone just saw a misleading timeline from mainstream media and decided not to look further into something before making a statement.

Typical!
"I am a very, very rich man. This is my team. This is my house. I am boss. You're fired."

Sound familiar?
catdoggy Wrote:How damn dumb do you feel now? LOLOLOLOL The ENTIRE team knelt. Get out of here Bob. You're drunk.

My post which included this exact language, was taken out of the thread yet this was not removed.

Anybody explain this?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"I am a very, very rich man. This is my team. This is my house. I am boss. You're fired."

Sound familiar?

And as it should!!!

He put the money up, and he is personally liable for all concerns. He paid for that right.

Go Jerry Jones!!...Go Trump!!
Ballmom1 Wrote:My post which included this exact language, was taken out of the thread yet this was not removed.

Anybody explain this?

Hurt my feeling too.:biggrin:
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"I am a very, very rich man. This is my team. This is my house. I am boss. You're fired."

Sound familiar?

I don't know about the rest on here, and not that you are in any way above just making stuff up as you go, but I can say for certain that I've never seen it anywhere.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dude, seriously, such literal mindedness. Jerry Jones sounds a lot like a certain high ranking politician that's in the news.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:
Dude, seriously, such literal mindedness. Jerry Jones sounds a lot like a certain high ranking politician that's in the news.

You asked if what you said sounded familiar? Nope, like always you made the whole thing up. Or you could just put up the quote I suppose. You did actually use quotation marks, did you not?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Friendo, we are not in Edna Prude's grammar class. This is a real world political forum. Lighten up, Francis.
Let's all take a deep breath & calm down.....
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
The vast majority of American football fans who're upset with the NFL's failures and inconsistencies in this matter, are among the silent dissent. But that doesn't mean their consternation with the growing spectacle of disrespect is any less resolute than with those tweeting, or facebooking, or making You Tube videos and the like. Cancelling cable subscriptions, demanding ticket refunds, burning or throwing football gear away, and so on. That to me, will really hurt franchises whose owners seem to have forgotten the tax payer assistance for their world class stadiums. However, I have seen many more examples of those willing to publicly burn season tickets and jerseys as well.

If the big wigs of the NFL aren't in a panic yet, they soon will be. Though the left wing media never fail to do their best to stir up foment against DJT. And for a little while they had some traction. But the tide has again turned.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think it takes a lot of people burning season tickets and not attending games for this to actually make an impact that the NFL will notice. I read somewhere and it may very well been on here that the NFL is already under an agreed contract with these television stations broadcasting the games so people not tuning into watch them won't hurt their feelings that much.

But I have watched football in years like I use to. The game to me has just gotten too soft and all these new rules have just killed my vibe of watching games. I know that their intent is to make the players safer and prolong their careers but to me it just takes away from the game of football and what it use to be. When they implemented the rule where a defender can't pick a player up and body slam them or it's a 15 yard flag really was a big turn off for me.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Jones was the only owner during a meeting this past weekend, who stood up (no pun intended) for sanctions to players who knelt during the National Anthem.
Is it against the law to kneel for the anthem?
No. And nobody said it was.
Nobody with the first clue has any difficulty understanding what has gone on in this land over the past 8 + years. Some of the highest officials have taken to stirring the racial pot in their quest for votes and power.

The reality is that the passage of time, being one of the only things that Democrats have not been able to yet politicize, has separated those alive today from any faint acquaintance with slavery in this land by more than a century. NOBODY knows a slave, and there are no living children of one who was once a slave. All anybody knows about it are what they hear, or are taught in school where unfortunately, much of what has been taught as history, is actually the stuff of revisionist lies. Which is a shame because the truth was quite sufficiently bad on it's face.

There is no reason for black millionaire athletes to disrespect this nation in one of the most public venues of the information age. But since protests aimed at the inhuman injustices perpetrated upon black people in the days of wooden sailboats would these days be ridiculous by any standard, something new by way of atrocity, whether it be perceived or divined, had to be dreamed up. But what could possibly be used to motivate an entire ethnic group? Now, the left might be a bunch of pencil necks, but they're not dumb, so we got police brutality. Brutality BTW is nearly impossible to disprove even though statistics have completely disproven the practice to be in existance, and by any reasonable definition incidents of unnecessary force have been shown to be systemically invisible at best. So these allegations of police brutality (upon which the protests of the Obama Era and the current NFL are supposedly founded) that Al Green, Maxine Waters, Frederica Wilson, John Lewis and many others have made, are based on nothing of substance. But not once have I heard one of the afore mentioned Congressmen and women, call out anyone for the acts of arson and mayhem of the past 6 - 7 years. And I challenge anybody to come up with a single incidence to bring forward by way of rebuff. In fact, Rep Al Green who represents the good folks of Texas BTW, but who was nonetheless at the forefront of the Michael Brown conspiracy in Ferguson, Missouri, would be more than happy to give you his best 'Hands up don't shoot' gesture to this day. He's certainly practiced it enough.

Frankly, the athletes probably are the most innocent of those who've propagated the false narrative of the left. Pawns to be used by the real social engineering anarchists behind all this, the ones who dreamed up all this Saul Alinsky inspired unrest in the first place. And from whom these imaginary charges of racially motivated brutality on the part of law enforcement emanate. I hope the truth will be revealed to every athlete, and that those using them as useful idiots will be voted out of office.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Is it against the law to kneel for the anthem?

No, it's not. It also isn't against the law to bench any players that kneel or suspend them from a game or multiple games if the owners so desire.
Jerry and me have been close personal friends for over 20 years. He told me that he felt that kneeling for the anthem was hard on his players knees and he didn't like that. Also, he has promised me that I will be the next coach of the cowboys.
RTS Wrote:No, it's not. It also isn't against the law to bench any players that kneel or suspend them from a game or multiple games if the owners so desire.

What does the collective agreement say? I really don't know, but the players association and owners do sign off on it.