Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haley Ratliff Appreciation Thread
**Haley, PCCHS will always miss you. There will always be a place that they won't be able to fill. You belong at PC. You have a gift and such a great talent and I'm so proud of all you have done. Everyone will miss you next year. The Lady Hawks won't be the same without you. We all love you and are proud to say that you are a Hawk through and through. Good luck in all you do and I hope all your dreams come true!!
Agreed. Central will miss Haley Basketball there will just NOT be the same without her she was so fun to watch I just cant see anyone doing the things that girl has done.from her classic behind the back passes to Kayla Lowe and A.D. Her changing her shot in mid air just to toss it to Kayla Ratliff to bust a Three, Her going in the lane agains 2 or 3 6 foof something post and comming away with the rebound! Or the scary times when she went down on her Ankle and was took out of the game or when she scared the sh!t out of everyone when she got knocked out in Owennsborro......Haley the list goes on and on....
But EVERYONE FROM PC LOVES YOU AND SUPPORTS YOU!
You went to Bowling green and played on saturday just wat you and the hawks wanted!