Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abortion and Gay Marriage
^^ The founders were not disposed to address moral matters on which the Lord had already so eloquently clear. But I am confident if the founders could have foreseen the ridiculousness of this day in time, they would have spoken to the issue.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Motley Wrote:I didn't say that it said that anywhere. Thanks for the completely off topic input though.

Once again, where is marriage defined in the Constitution? Because I can't find that part.

Off topic? You're the one who seemed eager to imply it was in the constitution, which it's clearly not. I highly doubt the founders would have imagined our society drifting to complete insanity like it has in this day and age.
TheRealThing Wrote:^^ The founders were not disposed to address moral matters on which the Lord had already so eloquently clear. But I am confident if the founders could have foreseen the ridiculousness of this day in time, they would have spoken to the issue.

So the Constitution doesn't say anything about marriage being between a man/woman? Got it.

WideRight05 Wrote:Off topic? You're the one who seemed eager to imply it was in the constitution, which it's clearly not. I highly doubt the founders would have imagined our society drifting to complete insanity like it has in this day and age.

I implied nothing. Hitter said the definition of marriage was clearly in the Constitution. I asked where. That's all. You want to get offended by everything that's fine, but I made no other arguments or implications.
[quote=Motley]So the Constitution doesn't say anything about marriage being between a man/woman? Got it.

Yeah I’m glad we got that straight. The Supreme Court nonetheless was clearly out of bounds to rule on a matter that is so clearly God’s own purview, and His alone. The rub for participating in, or otherwise supporting those unfortunate souls who chose to live that unnatural lifestyle by passing laws in validation of same, comes via inescapable judgment. No small matter to be sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Motley Wrote:So the Constitution doesn't say anything about marriage being between a man/woman? Got it.

I implied nothing. Hitter said the definition of marriage was clearly in the Constitution. I asked where. That's all. You want to get offended by everything that's fine, but I made no other arguments or implications.

You're the one that always gets hurt and runs away from a discussion and now I'm the one offended by everything? LOL