John Brennan
Peter Strzok
Lisa Page
Terry McCauliffe

Hillary Clinton

Barack Obama

And to our dear friend, "Geraldo", who is hiding and lurking in the bushes,

"WE'LL SEE"!!

TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Bob Seger Wrote:McCabe wont go down by himself..

Coming up to bat next:

Sweet Lorettie Lynch
James Comey
James Clapper
John Brennan
Peter Strzok
Lisa Page
Terry McCauliffe

Hillary Clinton

Barack Obama

And to our dear friend, "Geraldo", who is hiding and lurking in the bushes,

"WE'LL SEE"!!

TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho

Comey going on book signing/propaganda tour. What a tool. Hopefully it will dawn on him he is despised by millions.:flame:
Last month Adam Schiff accused Republicans of triggering a Constitutional crisis in connection with the release of the Congressional Memo which contains incontrovertible evidence of illegalities on the part of Democrats and collusive deepstaters.

Draining the swamp looked to be a tall order as Trump took office, and with my worst fears about DC dirty dealings now verified as factual, and with so-called public servants like Comey and McCabe seemingly willing to remain proactively combative with this administration even after they've been fired in disgrace; And with the CBC having declared all out war, draining the swamp looks to be nearly impossible. If Trump does manage to drain the swamp, owing to thick skin, intellect, love of country and sheer force of character enough to do so, he may be the only guy alive who could have pulled it off.

I don't know what's coming this fall, but if nothing else comes out of all this, the lies and manipulations of the 'zoo stew' which is the coalition of special interest groups comprising the Democrat Party, has finally been exposed. They WILL eventually turn on each other, but I know this, anytime Dem's fickle finger of blame comes out in indictment of Republicans, it's safe to assume they're the ones who are guilty of the very crime they're trying to hang on the Republicans. Obviously it was Dems in bed with Russia. The evidence is there, but how else could Russia have gotten US uranium short of state officials walking the deal through? And further, maybe somebody on here could explain to me how any conceivable constitutional crisis could be anymore an existential threat than the one we presently face? I mean, unless we're missing something profound, our government for and by the people, have somehow rejected the will of the people specifically, their choice for President. It don't get much worse than that, and incredibly, even in the face of what looks to be certain doom, the people look poised to put Dems back in power. Again,...we're down the drain.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]