Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Federal Judge Puts Mueller in His Place
Addressing Mueller's team in court, Virginia district judge T.S. Ellis minced no words; “You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort’s bank fraud. You really care about getting information Mr. Manafort can give you that would reflect on Mr. Trump and lead to his prosecution or impeachment.”

“That’s what you’re really interested in.”
http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/feder...peachment/

Amen, and amen.

According to judge Ellis, the Mueller 'team,' went back 10 years and illegally seized documents (in order to make in Mueller's words, Manafort 'sing.' I mean, who still talks like that anyway?) on a case which was long settled, and basically recharged Mr Manafort with the same crime, one in which he was already found innocent BTW. In any case the good judge has demanded the Rosenstein memo which lays out Mueller's marching orders. That would be the unredacted MEMO, not the garbage of their usual practice. Things are getting very interesting. Are we "seeing" yet. :eyeroll:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆️
We’ll see. The scaffolding approach is a time proven approach regularly used by the FBI. I thought politically activist judges rankled you? Ah, only politically activist judges who disagree with you. Were you outside the echo chamber, you’d see alright.

Note: congrats to President Trump on what appears a MAJOR foreign policy accomplishment on the Korean peninsula. If all this pans out, in all seriousness, President Trump deserves consideration for a Nobel peace prize.
Rankled? George Bush rankled me. But where the law is concerned we just endured 8 years of interpretive madness out of the executive branch, the results of which the people will suffer until the holdover loyalists are removed. Ultra-politicized government agencies which once served 'the people,' instead became agencies of change. And we got change alright. Insurrections such as Occupy Main Street and thugs actively setting up ambushes to kill cops. Illegal aliens lurking about everywhere on the taxpayer dime, committing crimes and Democrat sanctioned voter fraud every election cycle. And top Dem leader Keith Ellison out in California now sports a T-shirt demanding 'no borders,' at rallies which could only be characterized as having a revolutionist flavor. It's a brave new world for "Hope and Change" converts such as yourself.

Meanwhile, holdovers from the same pockmarked FBI and DOJ that refused to prosecute those who'd committed all manner of mayhem while burning down large areas of Ferguson, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Baltimore and at least 6 other cities across the country, are now engaged in the Mueller probe. Thank God judge Ellis has chosen not to participate in the change/transformation ala the Obama vision, and stood up for the law as written as is his duly appointed charge.

Not to worry though, as I've mentioned to you before just be patient. The day of lawlessness you crave will eventually come to pass. The One that letteth, must first be taken out of the way though;
2 Thessalonians 2:6-8 (KJV)
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Rankled? George Bush rankled me. But where the law is concerned we just endured 8 years of interpretive madness out of the executive branch, the results of which the people will suffer until the holdover loyalists are removed. Ultra-politicized government agencies which once served 'the people,' instead became agencies of change. And we got change alright. Insurrections such as Occupy Main Street and thugs actively setting up ambushes to kill cops. Illegal aliens lurking about everywhere on the taxpayer dime, committing crimes and Democrat sanctioned voter fraud every election cycle. And top Dem leader Keith Ellison out in California now sports a T-shirt demanding 'no borders,' at rallies which could only be characterized as having a revolutionist flavor. It's a brave new world for "Hope and Change" converts such as yourself.

Meanwhile, holdovers from the same pockmarked FBI and DOJ that refused to prosecute those who'd committed all manner of mayhem while burning down large areas of Ferguson, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Baltimore and at least 6 other cities across the country, are now engaged in the Mueller probe. Thank God judge Ellis has chosen not to participate in the change/transformation ala the Obama vision, and stood up for the law as written as is his duly appointed charge.

Not to worry though, as I've mentioned to you before just be patient. The day of lawlessness you crave will eventually come to pass. The One that letteth, must first be taken out of the way though;
2 Thessalonians 2:6-8 (KJV)
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Actually, I agree with much of this ⬆️ post. Though, in general, “voter fraud” is ultra rightist speak for voter suppression efforts and magnitude 10 gerrymandering.

On a different note, as I see it a sort of slowly growing warmth between Russia and China is troubling on the horizon. Were Iran to sort of come along, I think that is the biggest “uh oh” out there.

Note: “Lawlessness” is not my desire. That’s pure, self-serving poppycock.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Actually, I agree with much of this ⬆️ post. Though, in general, “voter fraud” is ultra rightist speak for voter suppression efforts and magnitude 10 gerrymandering.

On a different note, as I see it a sort of slowly growing warmth between Russia and China is troubling on the horizon. Were Iran to sort of come along, I think that is the biggest “uh oh” out there.

Note: “Lawlessness” is not my desire. That’s pure, self-serving poppycock.

Reasonable post. Though I believe there is a ton of voter fraud, and you do IMO, root for lawlessness.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Reasonable post. Though I believe there is a ton of voter fraud, and you do IMO, root for lawlessness.

1 Timothy 2: 2-3 King James Version (KJV)

2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

Leading a “quiet and peaceable life” requires the rule of law. However, the bus boycott in Montgomery is not inconsistent, in my view, with the above passage, nor is expressing dissent through peaceful protest.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:1 Timothy 2: 2-3 King James Version (KJV)

2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

Leading a “quiet and peaceable life” requires the rule of law. However, the bus boycott in Montgomery is not inconsistent, in my view, with the above passage, nor is expressing dissent through peaceful protest.

Here we go again. Riots are not peaceful. Arson is not peaceful. Rock throwing and assault against Trump supporters is not peaceful. Yelling about wrapping up pigs in a blanket and frying them like bacon is not peaceful. Looting liquor stores for booze and cigarettes is not peaceful. Robbing convenience stores is not peaceful. Threatening others is not peaceful. Misrepresenting the facts concerning 'hands up don't shoot' in the Congress, is not peaceful. The resistance is not peaceful. Rejecting the people's choice for President and the subsequent effort to dishonestly impeach him is not peaceful.

And thankfully, the good judge in Virginia agrees.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆️
Peaceful protest is possible, has happened, and is a necessary part of the pursuit of justice.

The Mueller investigation has NOTHING whatsoever to do with looting or rioting. Pure red herring.

I notice you made no comment on the Montgomery bus boycott.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️
Peaceful protest is possible, has happened, and is a necessary part of the pursuit of justice.

The Mueller investigation has NOTHING whatsoever to do with looting or rioting. Pure red herring.

I notice you made no comment on the Montgomery bus boycott.

Oh I agree, peaceful protest is possible. It just did not happen during the past administration.

Never said Mueller had anything to do with the looting. This thread is about the courage and character of an honorable judge in Virginia who chose to buck the deepstate and their obvious efforts to pinch somebody into making some impeach worthy false allege against the President. All I did was steer the conversation back to the premise this thread.

If I'm not too mistaken, the Montgomery Bus Boycott happened in 1955. Dwight D Eisenhower was President and the 'resistance' to remove President DJT by less than honorable means, was a dot 73 years up on the political horizon. And you're right to say I didn't mention that. I didn't mention the Bolshevik Revolution either, even though it is every bit as germane to this discussion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh I agree, peaceful protest is possible. It just did not happen during the past administration.

Never said Mueller had anything to do with the looting. This thread is about the courage and character of an honorable judge in Virginia who chose to buck the deepstate and their obvious efforts to pinch somebody into making some impeach worthy false allege against the President. All I did was steer the conversation back to the premise this thread.

If I'm not too mistaken, the Montgomery Bus Boycott happened in 1955. Dwight D Eisenhower was President and the 'resistance' to remove President DJT by less than honorable means, was a dot 73 years up on the political horizon. And you're right to say I didn't mention that. I didn't mention the Bolshevik Revolution either, even though it is every bit as germane to this discussion.

The boycott, a peaceful, economic protest was mentioned in response to your rant. And, frankly, ridiculous blindness to your love of judicial activism that suits your beliefs and ideology. No difference.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The boycott, a peaceful, economic protest was mentioned in response to your rant. And, frankly, ridiculous blindness to your love of judicial activism that suits your beliefs and ideology. No difference.

:hilarious: Apart from the fact that time has separated bus boycotts from today's actions of anarchy by a mere 8 decades or so, and in ceding your continual denial of current events or recorded history, you've still not managed to state a lucid thought. As to my rant as you mischaracterized it, if you have to go back to 1955 to demonstrate your displeasure with valid observations of current events, who other than your personal bobble-head 'liker,' really cares?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote::hilarious: Apart from the fact that time has separated bus boycotts from today's actions of anarchy by a mere 8 decades or so, and in ceding your continual denial of current events or recorded history, you've still not managed to state a lucid thought. As to my rant as you mischaracterized it, if you have to go back to 1955 to demonstrate your displeasure with valid observations of current events, who other than your personal bobble-head 'liker,' really cares?

If you can’t accept allusion to past events as relevant to present ones, ...now where was that history degree from? Jim Jones University? No, wait, that’s not right. The fact is, judicial activism is simply a phrase that catches partisans of all stripes, and is denied by the blinded of all stripes. And, friendo, let’s just say I do not mind that you don’t care.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:If you can’t accept allusion to past events as relevant to present ones, ...now where was that history degree from? Jim Jones University? No, wait, that’s not right. The fact is, judicial activism is simply a phrase that catches partisans of all stripes, and is denied by the blinded of all stripes. And, friendo, let’s just say I do not mind that you don’t care.

Truth hurts doesn't it? Oddly enough you're the guy all aslosh with the kool aid. Even if I hadn't majored in History, plain old common sense would still be sufficient to understand what's going on in your party of choice right now.

But at the time activist judges began to override the people's will on same sex marriage, (all of them Democrats with activist leanings BTW) only 17 states had not yet voted in referendum to ban the practice. The remaining 43 states had banned same-sex marriage, and referendums on the matter were all ratified by an average vote of 70%. Now, you can say there was honor in those judges' running over the people's will as the record clearly demonstrates, or that that kind of anti-American disenfranchisement is just a phrase. I say it's an abomination on two levels, spiritually and legally. An abomination of which you are predictably behind 100%.

Thankfully people like you only get one vote, but more importantly to that end, you are still outnumbered.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Addressing Mueller's team in court, Virginia district judge T.S. Ellis minced no words; “You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort’s bank fraud. You really care about getting information Mr. Manafort can give you that would reflect on Mr. Trump and lead to his prosecution or impeachment.”

“That’s what you’re really interested in.”
http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/feder...peachment/

Amen, and amen.

According to judge Ellis, the Mueller 'team,' went back 10 years and illegally seized documents (in order to make in Mueller's words, Manafort 'sing.' I mean, who still talks like that anyway?) on a case which was long settled, and basically recharged Mr Manafort with the same crime, one in which he was already found innocent BTW. In any case the good judge has demanded the Rosenstein memo which lays out Mueller's marching orders. That would be the unredacted MEMO, not the garbage of their usual practice. Things are getting very interesting. Are we "seeing" yet. :eyeroll:

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Federal...09141.html

NOW CAN YOU GIVE ME AMEN
It is not the appointment of special prosecutors that leads to toxic partisanship. It is the political process itself, and this nation’s ongoing culture war, that create toxic partisanship.

Robert Mueller is conducting a by-the-book investigation. We’ll see.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:It is not the appointment of special prosecutors that leads to toxic partisanship. It is the political process itself, and this nation’s ongoing culture war, that create toxic partisanship.

Robert Mueller is conducting a by-the-book investigation. We’ll see.

And you would know this how? Still attending that conference call with Mueller each morning?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:And you would know this how? Still attending that conference call with Mueller each morning?

And are you still a member of the Mar a Lago club?
TheRealThing Wrote:And you would know this how? Still attending that conference call with Mueller each morning?

Robert Mueller, a Republican, a career FBI man, a veteran of many, many investigations, is scaffolding. We’ll see.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Robert Mueller, a Republican, a career FBI man, a veteran of many, many investigations, is scaffolding. We’ll see.

Wow, now there's a new one. I can see that those morning briefings keep you salty.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Wow, now there's a new one. I can see that those morning briefings keep you salty.

Ah, McVeigh’s letters, where he vents at the FBI, conspiracy theorist like, ...but, eh, you know that. Both sides have their extremists.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, McVeigh’s letters, where he vents at the FBI, conspiracy theorist like, ...but, eh, you know that. Both sides have their extremists.

Thread confusion again?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆️
Mueller. FBI. Republican.

McVeigh’s rants on FBI in his letters. You know, the one’s you got a Ph.D. in. Follow along now.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️
Mueller. FBI. Republican.

McVeigh’s rants on FBI in his letters. You know, the one’s you got a Ph.D. in. Follow along now.

Well one thing's for certain, you'll have to do a lot better if you think to convince me you're not confused and crossing threads again. This is the thread about the Judge setting Mueller straight. You're the guy who brought up your ridiculous assertion here, that a man bent on starting revolt was a partisan hack. :please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
As to Mueller's investigation.

Fact, thus far 7 top ranking officials at the FBI have been fired or retired due to partisan offenses. Unparalleled in the history of the agency.

Fact, to date no Congressional committee, though several have concluded, has yet to find any evidence of Russian collusion implicating Trump or any surrogate, be that campaign or administrative related. Nor have any IG reports in any way implicated DJT.

Fact, every email and document to date has either tended to clear DJT and those who work for him. The same however, have implicated Hillary Clinton, one of her surrogates, a member of the FBI and or to include, any number of the remaining 16 Federal Intelligence agencies of the Federal Government.

Fact, collusion is not a crime. But if it were Obama was caught on a tape recording, colluding against the American people prior to an election with Russian President Medvedev. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=oba...&FORM=VIRE

Fact, the emails given up to Wikileaks which were then aired with devastating effects to the Clinton campaign were the result of her own campaign manager sharing his password with a cyberhacker. http://www.sentinelsource.com/opinion/le...d6cc1.html

Fact, it is now widely reported that the Obama Administration pursued and illegally obtained a FISA Warrant which authorized them to spy on the Trump Campaign.

Fact, Hillary Rodham Clinton authorized Russian procurement of 20% of US held uranium ore deposits.
The New York Times April 23, 2015
"As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well."

Fact according to Sombrero, we'll see.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:As to Mueller's investigation.

Fact, thus far 7 top ranking officials at the FBI have been fired or retired due to partisan offenses. Unparalleled in the history of the agency.

Fact, to date no Congressional committee, though several have concluded, has yet to find any evidence of Russian collusion implicating Trump or any surrogate, be that campaign or administrative related. Nor have any IG reports in any way implicated DJT.

Fact, every email and document to date has either tended to clear DJT and those who work for him. The same however, have implicated Hillary Clinton, one of her surrogates, a member of the FBI and or to include, any number of the remaining 16 Federal Intelligence agencies of the Federal Government.

Fact, collusion is not a crime. But if it were Obama was caught on a tape recording, colluding against the American people prior to an election with Russian President Medvedev. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=oba...&FORM=VIRE

Fact, the emails given up to Wikileaks which were then aired with devastating effects to the Clinton campaign were the result of her own campaign manager sharing his password with a cyberhacker. http://www.sentinelsource.com/opinion/le...d6cc1.html

Fact, it is now widely reported that the Obama Administration pursued and illegally obtained a FISA Warrant which authorized them to spy on the Trump Campaign.

Fact, Hillary Rodham Clinton authorized Russian procurement of 20% of US held uranium ore deposits.
The New York Times April 23, 2015
"As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well."

Fact according to Sombrero, we'll see.

Yes, we will see. What you post here is a hodge podge of facts, assertions, and yet to be proven accusations. They are hardly all facts by any standard of measurement. May I ask you this? Let us say, for purpose of fanciful argument, that Hillary Clinton is guilty. Does her guilt release Mueller from investigating Trump's ties to Russian financiers (with ties to mafia elements) who are extremely close to Putin? Did Trump obstruct justice? Did his campaign, at highest levels, collude with the Russians? Mueller's probe is legitimate. It will continue. A finding will be released. We'll see.