Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roseanne
I can't believe no one has started a thread about Rosenne Barr.

What do you guys think about this??
Here we go again with the 'forced' perception of racial bias. Given the runaway popularity of her show, (in which President Trump is cast in a positive light) the PC police and ABC have been looking to 'try' Roseanne in kangaroo court IMHO. Democrats believe shows such as Roseanne's reach a favored audience, and they normally use such shows to their own benefit to sway public opinion and ultimately gain votes. Roseanne's show therefore had to be on the 'hitlist.' Roseanne gave lefties the opportunity they were looking for when she via tweet, likened Valerie Jarrett to an ape. Free speech has again fallen victim to the PC police, as now the outcast Roseanne has been tagged a racist. The whole thing is as fake as the Russia Investigation.

Former White House staffer jofi Joseph already had Jarrett just right in his tweet when he said Jarrett is a "vacuous cipher." He got canned immediately for that BTW. But Roseanne should have stuck with quoting people within the Obama administration about Jarrett, as there were plenty of them, and she would have stood on protected ground. Of course had not this matter materialized, libs would have continued to gun for her until they managed to invent something.

In any case Jarrett, in her administrative role of false prophetess, is certainly due her contribution to the politically correct atrocities of the Oblah-blah-blah administration. Can't blame Roseanne for objective observation. In all of this, just as is the case with anything with which liberals disagree, it was just a question of time until ABC landed on her. She was doing too good a job reaching her audience with sage and accurate, PC-free opinion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:I can't believe no one has started a thread about Rosenne Barr.

What do you guys think about this??

Rosenne canceled

The view still going strong every day.

You do the math.
tt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆️
Calling a black person an “ape” is, at best, horribly insensitive, st worst, evidence of bigotry (“Out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks.”).

Spoofing the President of the United States being beheaded is in poor taste (at best) and mean- spirited hate mongering (at worst.)

Both are protected speech. But not protected from accepting responsibility for the consequences of those words.
Poor Valerie, whose life has never crossed paths with a single controversy. She was born in the USA, not Iran. And you know she had nothing but glowing affection for Americanism. In fact, word has it that she and Barack were at each other continually in the halls of the White House as she, adorned as was her custom in clothing cut from retired American flags from Guantanamo and other US military bases, was in vehement opposition to the 'fundamental transformation.'

Let's not quite make a martyr out of her just yet. Truth be told, it just might be a little difficult to feel sorry for Valerie if we knew her role and motivation in affecting said 'transformation.' As an example, under clandestine directives from the Obama administration, The FAA changed the time honored and duty proven methodology of choosing highly talented individuals to fill the positions in our nation's air traffic controller force. For certain ethnicities, the post Obama testing process is front loaded with a bonanza of 'bonus points.' Though the list of freebie points is replete, allow me to mention two notables. For being a poor science student (10 points), for being unemployed for the at least 3 years (10 points). While pilots and scholars are pushed aside like so much trash, we are in such proactive manner, reaching out to others. And what was the impetus for the aforementioned clandestine directives? The administration had determined that the air traffic controller force was "too white" and lacked diversity. So we abandoned lucidity in favor of racial bias. Of course in their minds when they do this sort of thing, Father Abraham is clapping up in heaven. :lame: THE best qualified no matter what their wrapper, should be the guys who get the jobs.

Roseanne's notoriety of late is owing to her new found pragmatism. That doesn't make her a saint, nor does it excuse her comment. However, where the PC police scrambled their jets on the Barr tweet, they somehow slept through the Bee comments and any other (of the myriad) that slimed or wrongly implicated any member or nominee of the present administration. Liberals know they've formed a circular firing line but their contempt is so great they just cannot come off automatic fire mode. :Clap: Let them go for it.

But it's hilarious isn't it, how the milk of human kindness so freely pours for some, but not for a single conservative? And never for a Christian.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have no problem with Roseanne being canceled. What she said was unacceptable.
I don't understand why Samantha Bee hasn't been fired. What she said was unacceptable.
TheRealThing Wrote:Poor Valerie, whose life has never crossed paths with a single controversy. She was born in the USA, not Iran. And you know she had nothing but glowing affection for Americanism. In fact, word has it that she and Barack were at each other continually in the halls of the White House as she, adorned as was her custom in clothing cut from retired American flags from Guantanamo and other US military bases, was in vehement opposition to the 'fundamental transformation.'

Let's not quite make a martyr out of her just yet. Truth be told, it just might be a little difficult to feel sorry for Valerie if we knew her role and motivation in affecting said 'transformation.' As an example, under clandestine directives from the Obama administration, The FAA changed the time honored and duty proven methodology of choosing highly talented individuals to fill the positions in our nation's air traffic controller force. For certain ethnicities, the post Obama testing process is front loaded with a bonanza of 'bonus points.' Though the list of freebie points is replete, allow me to mention two notables. For being a poor science student (10 points), for being unemployed for the at least 3 years (10 points). While pilots and scholars are pushed aside like so much trash, we are in such proactive manner, reaching out to others. And what was the impetus for the aforementioned clandestine directives? The administration had determined that the air traffic controller force was "too white" and lacked diversity. So we abandoned lucidity in favor of racial bias. Of course in their minds when they do this sort of thing, Father Abraham is clapping up in heaven. :lame: THE best qualified no matter what their wrapper, should be the guys who get the jobs.

Roseanne's notoriety of late is owing to her new found pragmatism. That doesn't make her a saint, nor does it excuse her comment. However, where the PC police scrambled their jets on the Barr tweet, they somehow slept through the Bee comments and any other (of the myriad) that slimed or wrongly implicated any member or nominee of the present administration. Liberals know they've formed a circular firing line but their contempt is so great they just cannot come off automatic fire mode. :Clap: Let them go for it.

But it's hilarious isn't it, how the milk of human kindness so freely pours for some, but not for a single conservative? And never for a Christian.

Who gets to define “conservative”? The term “RINO”? Is that the “milk of human kindness”? Governor Kasich? Is he a conservative? “Trumpican”? Republican? We are at a place where a smaller and smaller % of “Undecided” voters swing elections. If exclusivity, dominionism, nativism, triumphalism lie at the root of Donald Trump’s America, I indeed hope that those “Undecideds” reverse course.

Conservatism is a big tent (see Ronald Reagan), and Liberalism exists on a continuum as well. The polarization of both right and left is horrible for this nation.
RTS Wrote:I have no problem with Roseanne being canceled. What she said was unacceptable.
I don't understand why Samantha Bee hasn't been fired. What she said was unacceptable.

What Samantha Bee said was a scripted act, meaning writers wrote it, producers approved it, network approved it.

What Roseanne said was off the cuff.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Who gets to define “conservative”? The term “RINO”? Is that the “milk of human kindness”? Governor Kasich? Is he a conservative? “Trumpican”? Republican? We are at a place where a smaller and smaller % of “Undecided” voters swing elections. If exclusivity, dominionism, nativism, triumphalism lie at the root of Donald Trump’s America, I indeed hope that those “Undecideds” reverse course.

Conservatism is a big tent (see Ronald Reagan), and Liberalism exists on a continuum as well. The polarization of both right and left is horrible for this nation.

Everything is relative, right there Sombrero? That’s fine for liberals because unwilling to accept absolutes, they wrongly believe they can (and one day will), successfully argue against the traditional truths of the Christian faith. Thus the continual parsing of words and nauseating rejection of true history.

And I realize that like the rest of your liberal kindred you will never accept the validity of the Trump Presidency, but the ‘tent’ WAS expanded greatly in the last election. Or did the Trump slam dunk of the ‘Rust Belt’ get past you as well?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
plantmanky Wrote:What Samantha Bee said was a scripted act, meaning writers wrote it, producers approved it, network approved it.

What Roseanne said was off the cuff.

Agreed, but both are unacceptable. I will say that if this doesn't show the double standard that exists to everyone out there then they are simply turning a blind eye.
What about Bill Maher saying Trump was the offspring of his mother having sex with an orangutan? Oddly, I had never heard of that until I was reading about the tweets of Barr.
Granny Bear Wrote:What about Bill Maher saying Trump was the offspring of his mother having sex with an orangutan? Oddly, I had never heard of that until I was reading about the tweets of Barr.

If you listen to the left after one of 'theirs' says something outrageous, they want to claim sanctuary in saying a comedian should not be taken so seriously. But because Roseanne has betrayed the faith, she has been disavowed and the PC police therefore, are trying to pin some unforgivable grievance on her.

But all this smacks of George Orwell's 1984 if you think about it. Every truth, including what is considered acceptable language, is being redefined or repackaged ala the liberal left, or better perhaps, the 'Ministry of Truth's' propaganda line. And PC police are busy enforcing same. The weirdness of today's events has taken on a supernatural flavor.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Everything is relative, right there Sombrero? That’s fine for liberals because unwilling to accept absolutes, they wrongly believe they can (and one day will), successfully argue against the traditional truths of the Christian faith. Thus the continual parsing of words and nauseating rejection of true history.

And I realize that like the rest of your liberal kindred you will never accept the validity of the Trump Presidency, but the ‘tent’ WAS expanded greatly in the last election. Or did the Trump slam dunk of the ‘Rust Belt’ get past you as well?

The monolithic liberal red herring again? President Trump is legitimate. “Slam dunk” is hyperbole given margin of victory.
True Christians are glad for women to vote. True Christians think all men and women in equal need of Christ. True Christians don’t believe wealth and/or power create a special set of rules. Any time, TRT, and I mean ANY time: bring your Bible. Please.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The monolithic liberal red herring again? President Trump is legitimate. “Slam dunk” is hyperbole given margin of victory.
True Christians are glad for women to vote. True Christians think all men and women in equal need of Christ. True Christians don’t believe wealth and/or power create a special set of rules. Any time, TRT, and I mean ANY time: bring your Bible. Please.

Yes again. And though you just can't stop with the plagiarizing, the truth never gets old though I will admit your crowd likes to alter it quite often.

I can very likely remember enough of the Bible to deal with the likes of you. But why would I bring a Bible when you reject half of what It contains anyway? Nobody's stopping you from making your case whether based on Scripture or your normal fare, which of course are baked over DNC talking points. But you won't because every time you venture out on your own it's humiliation time. Go ahead, take your very best shot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:popcorn:
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The monolithic liberal red herring again? President Trump is legitimate. “Slam dunk” is hyperbole given margin of victory.

Hmmm, didn't I read where someone warned us all to beware of those who boast about their knowledge of scripture?

We all know what happens when you 'wing it,' in making a post. But the vast majority of them are for your own sake, restricted to parroting party line propaganda. Thus usually they are so loaded with lies and DNC propaganda, that to deal with each 'stretch' would be tedious. But this time I couldn't resist addressing just a couple...

So supposedly, we're dealing with a 'monolithic red herring' here huh? And that would be as compared to what, a bifurcated herring I suppose? :please: Can you say laboriously verbose?

Trump's victory WAS owing to his slam dunk of the Rust Belt, which a Republican won BTW for the first time in decades. 306 electoral votes in today's charged political arena is very substantial. But you tell me which sounds bigger to you, 306 or 225?

"Costas Panagopoulos, director of the Center for Electoral Politics and Democracy at Fordham University, said Trump’s winning 57 percent of the Electoral College vote makes it "pretty close" to a landslide. He said 60 percent is generally considered to be a landslide, at least when it comes to the popular vote."

If you can shorten up your morning conference call with Robert Mueller, you need to contact Panagopoulos and straighten him out on this 'near landslide' stuff. Cause that's hyperbole, right there Sombrero? :hilarious:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click me
[attachment=o3720]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You'll have to give it another week or so, TRT, before we see any more comments from Geraldo..He thinks that is enough time for people to forget his previous stupid statement and lets him come with the next stupid statement that he thinks someone will swallow...That way he can be booblehead's hero all over again.
⬆️
Look at vote totals. Consider %’s. Now, as stated before, the Trump campaign was very skilled in the Rust Belt. Without question. However, his margin of victory depends upon a voting bloc that is not monolithic, thus, we will meet in years to come at PMG, and you will buy me a big steak. Suggestion: replace crickets with peacocks, as self-portraits classier.
TheRealThing Wrote:Everything is relative, right there Sombrero? That’s fine for liberals because unwilling to accept absolutes, they wrongly believe they can (and one day will), successfully argue against the traditional truths of the Christian faith. Thus the continual parsing of words and nauseating rejection of true history.

Hey, Nero’s fool, you counting on that “slam dunk” voting bloc through 2028?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Hey, Nero’s fool, you counting on that “slam dunk” voting bloc through 2028?

You really ought to stick with clichés and give up on trying to make up new stuff. Not only is it not funny, it isn't even clever.

Try to understand, YOUR side lost. Trump is President and though the liars and hypocrites of your side will never stop attacking this Presidency, your side will continue to lose. Watching you go through 50 shades of denial has definitely been worth the price of admission, especially if you're in half as much agony as it seems. So you go ahead with the faked mocking and I will continue to shake my head at your willful ignorance. But then, you do it so well. :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️
Look at vote totals. Consider %’s. Now, as stated before, the Trump campaign was very skilled in the Rust Belt. Without question. However, his margin of victory depends upon a voting bloc that is not monolithic, thus, we will meet in years to come at PMG, and you will buy me a big steak. Suggestion: replace crickets with peacocks, as self-portraits classier.

I did look at the vote totals and so did most of your liberal buddies who were out in the streets acting like idiots screaming noooooo, all election night. Maybe you should look at the vote totals and the percentages?

CLICK ME
[attachment=o3721]
The map above shows the county level and vote share results of the 2016 US Presidential Election. The darker the blue (specks) the more a county went for Hilary Clinton and the darker the red the more the county went for Donald Trump.

This map helps explain why Trump was able to win, despite winning over 2.2. million fewer votes (at the time of writing) than Clinton. Her votes were very concentrated in only a few states whereas Trump’s votes came from a wide enough geographic area to capture the Electoral College.

Overall Trump won approximately 2,600 counties to Clinton’s 500, or about 84% of the geographic United States. However, Clinton won 88 of of the 100 largest counties (including Washington D.C.). Without these 100 largest counties she would have lost by 11.5 million votes.

Clinton won California by 3,446,281 votes. ACCORDING TO WKI, Clinton's total national popular vote total surpassed that of DJT by only 2,864,974. You take the 3 or 4 million illegal votes cast in California out of the equation and Trump would have had the popular vote margin.

For anyone who'd care to take a look at the state by state popular vote totals, Trump versus Clinton.
https://heavy.com/news/2016/11/how-many-...-by-state/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆️
So, urban, and populated suburban areas vote Democrat, and “middle America” goes Republican (by majority). A map does not denote concentrations of people, thus is somewhat misleading. We’ll see over the next twelve years where that “lean one way then another” voting bloc trends. Donald Trump won the electoral college and lost the popular vote. That cannot be denied nor explained away by either side. As I have said before, Donald Trump is my President. However, as an American citizen, I can disagree with him, in style and substance, vehemently, just as the EC here did with Barack Obama.
So, urban, and populated suburban areas vote Democrat, and “middle America” goes Republican (by majority). A map does not denote concentrations of people, thus is somewhat misleading. We’ll see over the next twelve years where that “lean one way then another” voting bloc trends. Donald Trump won the electoral college and lost the popular vote. That cannot be denied nor explained away by either side. As I have said before, Donald Trump is my President. However, as an American citizen, I can disagree with him, in style and substance, vehemently, just as the EC here did with Barack Obama.

It’s not misleading at all. You just refuse to admit it.
Bob Seger Wrote:It’s not misleading at all. You just refuse to admit it.

We’ll see who eats what...

at PMG.
So, urban, and populated suburban areas vote Democrat, and “middle America” goes Republican (by majority). 1) - A map does not denote concentrations of people, thus is somewhat misleading. We’ll see over the next twelve years where that “lean one way then another” voting bloc trends. 2) - Donald Trump won the electoral college and lost the popular vote. That cannot be denied nor explained away by either side. As I have said before, Donald Trump is my President. However, as an American citizen, I can disagree with him, in style and substance, vehemently, just as the EC here did with Barack Obama.

1) - Yes it does denote concentrations of people. The ones that Democrats have bought off with my tax dollars, and with the promise that more money is to follow if said concentrations of people merely continue to vote Democrat.

2) - Sure it can as I have done yet again in this thread. The record, hundreds of articles citing applicable mathematics and geographics of the matter, all proving that the much ballyhooed Clinton popular vote win happened solely because of voter shenanigans in one state, California. You'll never hear a lib make a case for winning the popular vote though. All they do is what you do, say over and over again that Clinton won the popular vote. In a word. dubious. They can't defend it in any way but they darn sure can repeat it a million times. I will agree however that there is no truth a liberal cannot lie his way out of. That is with the possible exception of times such as when they say something so stupid it is impossible to lie their way out of it. Imagine if you will, a scenario in which one of the afore mentioned liberals, failed in his attempt to put a new spin on playing the race card by saying a US citizen could lose their citizenship and be deported for protesting.

After suffering scorn and having taken the predictable hiatus, said liberal then just comes back, changes every debate point into something he can deal with, and never mentions it again as if nothing ever happened in the first place. Guess who's buying that? Nobody, not even bobblehead.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:We’ll see who eats what...

at PMG.

Only if bobblehead comes along and picks up the tab.:popcorn:

But, I dont think that will ever take place because:

(1) I'm not wrong

(2) Since bobblehead doesn't know how to think and talk for himself he wouldn't be able to figure out how to get there all by himself.