Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co 40 Letcher Co Central 22
I'm just curious but how does the enrollment numbers compare with 10 year ago?
Truth here is Dudley doesn't have the help he used to have at all and most importantly he doesn't have his guy from Pineville recruiting all his needs like he did in the past. He and his recruiting coordinator has had a dust up. So, until he fills that position again a bit above average is all that will obtainable.
WhyLie Wrote:Truth here is Dudley doesn't have the help he used to have at all and most importantly he doesn't have his guy from Pineville recruiting all his needs like he did in the past. He and his recruiting coordinator has had a dust up. So, until he fills that position again a bit above average is all that will obtainable.

When you have a great program kids will come to you. Corbin has kids that come outside their district or move in to play there. Bell does. Belfry does. etc. I believe with our facilities and Coach Hilton getting things turned around we will get more transfers than we have in the past going forward. We got us some great facilities, new locker room. Shucks, who wouldn't want to come to Bell. The problem keep getting less and less students over all. I heard we were under 800 a couple years ago and its dropped a lot more is what was said the other day.
As far as the staff goes, its true that we have some great assistants at other places right now that I say a lot of great things about, but to say he don't have help now is off. Between Marple, Harbin, Napier, and Amis I think we got 4 great assistants. I don't know enough about the other ones, but those guys are dandies.