Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 72-Belfry 70
Belfry better be glad that DH had the best game of his life or they wouldnt have even came close.
Nevermind that it was my lil bro
Quote:correction- Pc played a box and 1 a little but mostly man to man and a little bit of zone

Actually it was the whole game
Didn't expect this, good win for the Hawks, I'm sorry I doubted you.
yeah...2 years ago pike central beat phelps in the first game......when phelps played belfry in the second game phelps won and PC and Phelps went to region that year..........Phelps record was 0-22 going into the belfry game and that game stood as their only win of the season
yeah 2 years ago pike central beat phelps in the first game and in the second game phelps beat belfry.........phelps had a 0-22 record going into the belfry game and that game ended up being their only win of the year..........Pike Central Nad Phelps were the 60th district represenitves for the regional tourny
2 years ago pike central beat phelps in the first game and then phelps pulled off the upste in the second game against belfry sendin the pirates to the house.......phelps was (0-22) untill that game.....the win in district was their only win of the season and send them to region along with PC
Thanx Bamma.. I have got my years all mixed up right now. olol
"ZAG" Wrote:2 years ago pike central beat phelps in the first game and then phelps pulled off the upste in the second game against belfry sendin the pirates to the house.......phelps was (0-22) untill that game.....the win in district was their only win of the season and send them to region along with PC

i remember that. it was quick frankly the craziest thing that i had ever witnessed in basketball. lol

congrats to the pike central hawks. nice job lowe, player of the game. props to david hess too. we go way back and im glad the boy had some play time, he deserves it.
Welcome CTD and its cool lol.

The Tribe he is always getting playing time :-) he puts some good minutes up as does Brandon Charles and issac Williamson
i know, i am proud of david hahaha
he was good in little league as well. we were always on the same teams.
i agree, brandon and isaac do well also.
better agree lol just kidding but yeah David is a very good ball player and contributes alot he may not score alot but plays some tenasous D
awesome win Pike Central
glad to see that ya'll pulled through
keep up the good work
work hard
play D
and make the shots