Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Ranking - After Week 3
Woodsman Wrote:You watched the title game last year and you didn’t think they were a top team in the state? Ummmm Ok. This is all academic and doesn’t matter in the slightest..... just know that Cov cath is really really good.

Covcath will roll through 5A this yr. They have there entire Oline back from last yr, and there rb which is really really good. These guys will see come state time. And I'm not Covcath guy.
bcpc Wrote:Rankings are meaningless...... Only ranking that matters is the one around the first of Dec. That’s my thought.

That's a profound thought, but the whole point of a message board like this is to create discussion. Why even be on the message board if your not wanting to discuss who looks to be the top teams so far this season?
Boyle will finish higher by seasons end. Won't be stopped in my opinion.
They may finish higher but they won’t be the best team in the state
Nope Boyle is not the best team in the state. That honor right now is Male or Scott Co. Cov Cath has a claim as well. Boyle is a top 5 team though. I think they beat Douglass.
Trinity will likely be a Top 3 or 4 team by seasons end..
I also think S.Warren, F.Douglas, Desales and CAL could all make a case as a Top 5 team right now..
BoyleCo Wrote:Nope Boyle is not the best team in the state. That honor right now is Male or Scott Co. Cov Cath has a claim as well. Boyle is a top 5 team though. I think they beat Douglass.

Yea I think boyle is probably top 5. I still think Cov Cath is the team to beat in KY this year. Could be wrong though.
Going back to an earlier post. Anyone in top 10 could beat Cov Cath ???? They might put a running clock on 1/2 of them
I think Male and Scott beat Cov Cath and Trinity is a toss up game. That is all.
bo67 Wrote:Going back to an earlier post. Anyone in top 10 could beat Cov Cath ???? They might put a running clock on 1/2 of them

Don’t know about a running clock but they’d most def beat half of them. If not more