• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co @ Casey Co 9/28
JerryGarcia Wrote:Bell by 2 scores

IMO way more than two...
STIFFY Wrote:As game time
approaches one last prediction

Bell very very very BIG

What say you pjdoug

Multiple personalities do not really interact do they? Oh well, Pjdoug, a Stiffy (as per usual), is waiting on you to satisfy him.
smoke1015 Wrote:Multiple personalities do not really interact do they? Oh well, Pjdoug, a Stiffy (as per usual), is waiting on you to satisfy him.

is game going to be live streamed smoke1015
STIFFY Wrote:As game time
approaches one last prediction

Bell very very very BIG

What say you pjdoug

very very very very BIG!
smoke1015 Wrote:The fisherman can't catch any fish, even with 6 lines in the water. :-)

You'll take the bait and I'll reel ye in later.
BellMiddle Wrote:IMO way more than two...

Way more.
bcpc Wrote:This weather sure has played into the hands of the grumpy old man. Just think, he has been known to do this on log mtn to nuteralize opposition. Turf makes it sorta impossible for now. He will be right at home with these conditions. Dry, faster conditions and Casey had a good shot!

Bell will win Big on any playing service.
smoke1015 Wrote:Multiple personalities do not really interact do they? Oh well, Pjdoug, a Stiffy (as per usual), is waiting on you to satisfy him.

He will be satisfied when he bends you over and "spanks " you in the wood shed.
BobcatForever Wrote:is game going to be live streamed smoke1015

He will get a live stream. Where there's smoke there's a Dud.
Bell up 8-0 with the ball at end of 1st
Bells fullback is big, and fast. Bell up 24-6 with 3:40 left in 2nd quarter.
32-6 Half
smoke1015 Wrote:I can see anyone with a brain picking Bell to win. Bell is good and has improved. But why in the world would someone with any Kentucky high-school football knowledge (at least up to date knowledge), say Bell "big"? I generally, especially in serious games against serious challengers just stay away from these type of comments. But this one baffles me a bit. Trolling, or lack of knowledge, or some super incite into this particular matchup? IMO, this will be somewhat a battle of finesse, vs power.

Why would anybody with any Kentucky high-school football knowledge say Bell “big”.? Maybe some think they have more knowledge than others, quite funny.
E's Army Wrote:Bell by 3. Could go either way. Casey is much better than they are being given credit for.

Looks like we won pretty big. Wink
Love looking back at these predictions. 😜
BellCo18 Wrote:Love looking back at these predictions. 😜

I do as well. Especially when they give reasons why and try to destroy others picks. It is funny.