Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Favorite Christmas Movies & Musicians
It's a Christmas Miracle...someone other than Westside has started a thread in General Discussion.

Confusednicker:

So what's your top three favorite Christmas movies and what are your top 3 Christmas musicians/albums?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Movies- Smoky Mountain Christmas, Christmas story, Miracle On 34th Street, and Nester the Donkey

I don't necessarily have favorite Christmas albums but do have favorite Christmas songs.
Do They Know Its Christmas
Homemade Christmas In Kentucky-Kenny Rogers (the made makes a mean bird too)
Christmas In Dixie-Alabama
Blue Christmas- Elvis
Rock in Around The Christmas Tree- by some woman
The Spanish Christmas Song that I don't know the name of.
Santa Train-Patty Loveless
Due to the overwhelming response I'll stoke the flame of this thread... :biggrin:

Flip a coin between A Christmas Story and a Christmas Vacation at 1 and 2. Third movie is hodge podge of choices:

Trading Places
A Family Man
Miracle on 34th Street
Scrooged
Christmas with the Kranks

Music wise I have always put Nat King Cole at #1. However, this year I need to recognize Harry Connick Jr. A lot of his music carries that dixie land jazz influence and I've been really enjoying it this past week.

There's a slew of country artists who have produced some great Christmas albums as well. Martina Mcbride is a favorite!

Travel safe and enjoy time with family and friends this holiday season. Be blessed and Merry Christmas BGR!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Christmas Story
Christmas Vacation
Elf
These are the only Christmas movies worth watching IMO.
Trans Siberian Orchestra is by far the best Christmas musicians. I would love to see them in person one day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]