Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Basketball Prospects
Grand Slam Wrote:mid 20's on a traveling aau team in hazard

Believe me when I say that I personally know this Caudill kid and have watched him play and he does not average 20+ points a game. You are pushing it with 10+ points.
pnthr pride Wrote:Believe me when I say that I personally know this Caudill kid and have watched him play and he does not average 20+ points a game. You are pushing it with 10+ points.

i know him personally too i have played with him he's going to be great and big his dads like 6'5
firetubbyplease! Wrote:I haven't seen Landon Hale play in a couple of years but the kid looked like he had a lot of potential. How tall is he now?

about 5'8". He rushes things to quick and loses control. So him trying harder results in an asthma attack, taking him out of the game.
Really like the group that has played together for a long time under Billy Rowe I tink they will be in the 6th or 7th grade this coming year.
thepharmacist Wrote:Really like the group that has played together for a long time under Billy Rowe I tink they will be in the 6th or 7th grade this coming year.

but dont you have to be like a teacher now a days to be able to coach a school sponsored sport?
Brett Reynolds - Paintsville
Dorton always produces great players at a young age.
well tell us who u think has a better chance????
gavin miller, kolby mcpeek and reese ward is definately the best for p-villes team this yr.
Who through fists at each other?
why are you guys talking so bad about reese ward
reese is a good player
but i do agree you need to put him at center ;p
I know Paintsville killed on pike county team i believe it was belfry. watch out for the tigers, they've got several prospects, jarrell and daniels are hard to stop.