Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Tournament
Here's the official brackets:
15th Region Tournament starts Monday May 28 at Noon at Johnson Central.

Noon--Betsy Layne v East Ridge
2:30--Johnson Central v Belfry
5:00--Pike Central v Lawrence Co
7:00--Shelby Valley v Prestonsburg

Semis--Wednesday at 5:30 and 7:30
Championship Thursday at 7:30

Complete coverage can be heard on 900/960 TalkRadio or online at http://www.900wlsi.com
Any predictions?????
Prediction....East Ridge and Shelby Valley in the finals.
Yea i agree with Fox, this time ER is out for revenge after getting blownout at district.
I can see ER wanting revenge, but what I can't see is it actually happening. Anyone who was at the district championship game would have to agree in saying that Valley is on fire and there couldn't be a better time. They are coming into the regional tournament playing there best game!
I really think that LC and JC could be in the finals and LC coming out on top of this one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
warriorpride Wrote:Yea i agree with Fox, this time ER is out for revenge after getting blownout at district.

I dont see how East Ridge made it as far as they did. I watched them when they played in the LC tourney and they was getting hammered by everyone there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:I dont see how East Ridge made it as far as they did. I watched them when they played in the LC tourney and they was getting hammered by everyone there.

They only lost 2 out of 4 games both to ashland.
i wish all teams the best of luck!
Valley will beat JC in finals. But here is hoping Belfry girls can pull the upset. ER is also a dangerous team like everybody said.
Rematch of the 59th!!!!!!!!!
despite belfry for a couple of years, is anyone getting tired of it being pikeville, east ridge, and shelby valley being the odds on favs and most likely to make it to the finals every single year?
I can honestly say I am not tired of hearing it...they have been the best teams the last few years, and they work hard to maintain their position in the region.
East Ridge beat Betsy Layne in the region opener 21-0 in 4 innings.
ER didn't get hammered by Pike Central like LC did.
ER and Shelby Valley will meet again in the championship game! They both are playing good ball, but for some reason I think ER will pull this one off.
ER looked good today. They showed no mercy on Betsy Layne, put the game away in 5 and went back to the Ridge to rest. Valley spent more time dancing during pre-game and it showed on the field. Pike Central had a good game they may end up giving Valley a run for their money tomorrow night!
Here is the run down
ER looked good,, dont mean this bad but BL isn't that good, but still looked very good.
JC looked good beating Belfry, very aggresive on base pads, them and ER will be good.
Pike Central, didnt expect that, played well and Im pulling for the Lady Hawks.
Valley, didnt play great but Pburg was fiesty and wouldnt go away. They had so many opportunities to get runs and couldnt, Valley dodged a bullet.
Predictions, all four games will be great games, Im still going with Valley over JC in finals, although ER looked better than anybody, and never count out the Lady Hawks.
Belfry Wins Wrote:Here is the run down
ER looked good,, dont mean this bad but BL isn't that good, but still looked very good.
JC looked good beating Belfry, very aggresive on base pads, them and ER will be good.
Pike Central, didnt expect that, played well and Im pulling for the Lady Hawks.
Valley, didnt play great but Pburg was fiesty and wouldnt go away. They had so many opportunities to get runs and couldnt, Valley dodged a bullet.
Predictions, all four games will be great games, Im still going with Valley over JC in finals, although ER looked better than anybody, and never count out the Lady Hawks.

Couldn't have said it better myself :thumpsup:
I say Valley and Jc in the finals, with the BatKats taking it.
Batpuff, ER only played two teams in the LC Tourney (Ashland & Morgan County) they went 2-2 why didn't LC want to play them again? They couldn't even beat Pike Central in the region. So whats up ???????? Come and watch ER play tonight and wish.
I've been busy. Who is playing in the finals?
Tonights winners JC vs. ER
SV vs. PC
JC vs. SV
This is my prediction for the finals! With SV bringing home their 3rd straight regional crown!
ERblue4ever Wrote:Batpuff, ER only played two teams in the LC Tourney (Ashland & Morgan County) they went 2-2 why didn't LC want to play them again? They couldn't even beat Pike Central in the region. So whats up ???????? Come and watch ER play tonight and wish.

LC would have played htem if theyr were in their pool. They were supposed to play ER at the end of the season as well and that game got cancelled and was never rescheduled. Can't explain what happened in the regions against Pike Central.....I think the coaches are still scratching their heads as well.
I've heard that ER beat JC.
Yea I have heard that ER won tonight, can anyone comfirm this?
ER won 4-2. Go Lady Warriors.
BatPuff--Hope you looked over the fence this week to see how ER hammered everyone in the 15th Region Tournament. Congrats Lady Warriors!