Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cavaliers 88 Pistons 82
Game 3 Final. The series is 2-1 Detroit leading. Game 4 is going to be played at Clevland.
James had 32 points. He scored more in this game that Game 1 & 2 combined.
I don't know a whole lot about the NBA, I'll admit, so correct me if I'm wrong.

James dished off the other night instead of taking the game winner and he caught all sorts of criticism. Tonight, he took over the game, took tough, clutch shots, and usually had the ball towards the end of the game, and he wanted it. It's as if he wanted everyone (his teammates, the Pistons, the crowd, etc.), that he was calling the shots and that the game was his, and he was intimidating in doing it.

How's my aim?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
sounds pretty good. he looked very impressive tonight.
BFritz Wrote:I don't know a whole lot about the NBA, I'll admit, so correct me if I'm wrong.

James dished off the other night instead of taking the game winner and he caught all sorts of criticism. Tonight, he took over the game, took tough, clutch shots, and usually had the ball towards the end of the game, and he wanted it. It's as if he wanted everyone (his teammates, the Pistons, the crowd, etc.), that he was calling the shots and that the game was his, and he was intimidating in doing it.

How's my aim?

Hit it right on the nail my friend. Lebron had one of the most impressive and dominating performances in the playoffs so far, and Detriot couldnt do a thing about it.
I guess its different if you are a fan of one of these teams, but is this series putting anyone else to sleep? I appreciate good defense, but I'd just like to see a few more points.
Bengal Cat Wrote:I guess its different if you are a fan of one of these teams, but is this series putting anyone else to sleep? I appreciate good defense, but I'd just like to see a few more points.

Like Steve Kerr said last night during the end of the game, this game had a flurry of scoring, they actually reached the 80's, lol.
-STATS- Wrote:Like Steve Kerr said last night during the end of the game, this game had a flurry of scoring, they actually reached the 80's, lol.

My point exactly....lol. Can you imagine if the shot clock was 35 seconds? These games would be in the 50's & 60's.
Bengal Cat Wrote:My point exactly....lol. Can you imagine if the shot clock was 35 seconds? These games would be in the 50's & 60's.

It's still not where I would like it to be, but the one-on-one old style of the NBA isn't basketball to me, and it's still like that in a lot of the games that I've seen.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Bengal Cat Wrote:My point exactly....lol. Can you imagine if the shot clock was 35 seconds? These games would be in the 50's & 60's.

Yeah I agree they would be in the 50's and 60's, heck even 40's lol, you never know with the style of the NBA nowadays.