Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge Coaching
If Eric Ratliff does not coach, than who does everyone think will? I still believe Coach Ratliff will coach the Warriors. I heard many rumors about former Phelps Head Coach Chris hagerman.
Other Coaching Possibiltys I believe are:
Chris Hagerman
Steve Taylor
Lincon Bently
Terry Morgan
or ER Asst. HC Kenneth O'Quinn
I was told that ER was talking to one of the coaches at SV--not sure if it true or not
Hagerman is not coming. Ratliff IS NOT going to do football. I am hearing It is gonna be one of the one's warriorpride mentioned. As a player, who of those do you think would do the best?
probally O'Quinn. I really dont know much about him but he is a good coach I believe he coached at Elkhorn.
I heard today that Coach Hagerman got a job in Florida...I think O'quinn the rest have no experience as head coach...I don't know if O'Quinn has even been a head coach but I know he probably would have the best chance out of those candidates.
I know Kenny O'Quinn was a helluva player at Elkhorn. Him and Chad Cure were one of the toughest backfield tandems Ive seen to date..I can only guess what the offense will focus on with him coaching there, lol..
I talked to him at hillbilly days and I was trying to get him to tell me if he was going to coach and he wouldn't budge...I asked him if anyone else was going to take the position because I thought he might know where he works at the BOE but he didnt tell me anything...