Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any info. on the Morgan coaching situation??
It's getting awefully late in the summer for Morgan county not to have a football coach.
2 coaches have accepted the job and both have resigned a week or two later.
what kind of season can they have with no head coach this late in the game, no spring ball or no weight lifting plus already comming off 2-8 season last year.
Sounds like a really bad situation over there.
Any info. as to why both coaches resigned already???
It has got to be desperation time over there just to find anyone to take the job.
It's gonna be nearly impossible to get a quality applicant this late in the game and If you hire just anyone to fill the spot just to have a head coach things can get a whole lot worse than 2-8. really sounds bad for the cougars. Good luck, Mabey they can luck out and still geta decent coach in June for the sake of the kids.
Just seems like a fishy situation for 2 coaches to accept the job and resign a week and a day later???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I just heard today some guy that was a former little league coach at Rowan a couple years ago has possibly took the job. Don't know for a fact so I wont say any names but he was a former little league coach in Rowan co.
Rumor is that Jeffrey Jensen or something like that could possibly be the new coach at Morgan co. Former Rowan co. gradeschool coach and moved up and coached at the high school and coached for a couple of years. He left with Rowan's former coach at went to Western last season. They said he had 3 to 4 years high school coaching expirience.
This is what the rumor is as of today, can't sware to it though.
If so GOOD LUCK COACH JENSEN AND MORGAN CO.!!!!!!!
It is getting kinda late for these teams to still be looking for a head coach. I can't believe that the two other hires resigned so quick. What is up at Morgan Co.
Their facilities are among the absolute worste. coaches can comitt by phone but when they see it first hand, They generally have a change of heart. They need to build a facility and field over at their high school. BRING IN A BULLDOZER AND GET RID OF THE "COUGAR DEN" AND THAT FIELD, IT'S TERRIBLE.