3. Whitley Co.
4. Clay Co.
5. North Laurel
6. South Laurel
7. Barbourville
8. Williamsburg
9. Middlesboro
10. Bell Co.
Knox is the team to beat, but Whitley and Corbin is right there. My take is Whitley will have a much better chance at winning the Region if they don’t face Corbin. They have bad mental block when it comes to playing Corbin. I also feel that Barbourville can sneak up on a few people, Clay County can beat anyone at anytime and North with Coach McWhorter always gives his team a fighting chance just as they beat the Mighty Redhound early on.
Our district (52nd) may be the worst I have EVER seen. We are 7-9 and not by any means up to our standards, and undefeated in district play. HC, Harlan and Bell , this may be the worst district in state. Go Jackets!
NextGeneration Wrote:Our district (52nd) may be the worst I have EVER seen. We are 7-9 and not by any means up to our standards, and undefeated in district play. HC, Harlan and Bell , this may be the worst district in state. Go Jackets!

55th District is probably the worst - Breathitt County, Jackson City, and Wolfe County.
My question to you is; could we take all four teams in 52nd and pick the better players and compete in regional top 3?
We may be somewhat competitive, but not win .
Corbin beats Knox tonight 7-0.