Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Cup race? Vegas 2nd race?
From JAYSKI'S!!!Kentucky Cup race? Vegas 2nd race? NASCAR executives may be ready to settle one of those thorny legal situations they face, according to sources who say that a settlement with Kentucky Speedway could be coming — by adding the 11/2-mile track south of Cincinnati to the Nextel Cup tour next season. And there is also an unconfirmed report that NASCAR could be looking at adding a second Nextel Cup event at Bruton Smith’s Las Vegas track for next season.(Winston Salem Journal), so what tracks lose a date?(6-23-2007)
The Kentucky race is awesome news, but why in the world would they give Vegas a second race????? I know its only speculation, but why would they even think of doing that?
Carroll is going to have to sell at least some of his interest in the track before he gets a Nascar date....
To be honest I do not see this happening next season. As much as I would love to see it happen i still see it a few more years out of the way. I also have to agree with S2 until Carroll sells some of the intrest it wont happen if he will soon then it will happen possibly next year.
I just seen this today on ESPN. Great news for Kentucky Speedway.
I'll never watch Nascar again if they get rid of Pocono.... best track on the circuit...
FreakNasty Wrote:I'll never watch Nascar again if they get rid of Pocono.... best track on the circuit...
Yeah to sleep during. Smile
BCF4L Wrote:Yeah to sleep during. Smile

You gotta love the tunnel turn!
if you have never been to Pocono it is awful take both of them.