Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little League Girls 13 & 14 State Softball Touney @ Paintsville Starts Today!
The Little League Girls 13 & 14 Year Old Girls State Softball Touney starts today at the Paintsville Little League Complex. The first pitch is scheduled for 11:00 am. There will be a total of 3 games today. Last one scheduled to start at 3:00 p.m. All are invited to come out and watch some great softball games and also get you car washed which is being done at the Minor League Field. This is to help send the 9/10 & 13/14s to the State Touney starting next week.
Change in schedule Ohio Country dropped out. There will be 2 games today at 11:00 and 12:45 PM: 2 games Sunday at 11:00 Am and 12:30 PM: 2 games Monday at 6:00 and 7:30 PM; 2 games Tuesday at 6:00 and 7:30 PM and 3 games Wednesday at 5:00, 6:30 and 8:30 PM (Championship Game)
Adair beat Fleming Neon in the first game and Fleming Co. was on top of Belfry by 13-2 in the 3rd when I left.
What was the score of the Adair and Fleming Neon Game?
Anyone have any updates??
Fleming Neon beatup on Winchester this morning and i left before the Belfry and Adair game. Got to see the dance show thought between games with the Paintsville Jr League baseball team and both teams of Belfry and Adair. They did the YMCA it was great! lol!
Sat Games:
Adair Co 12 Fleming Neon 4
Fleming Co 22 Belfry 2
Suday Games:
Sat Games:
Adair Co 12 Fleming Neon 4
Fleming Co 22 Belfry 2
Suday Games:
Fleming Neon 26 Winchester 1
Adair Co 33 Belfry 0
So, is Fleming-Neon out???
Neon over Fleming Co. in 7 tonight 12-11.
Winchester was getting beat up pretty bad by Adair when I left.
Games start again tomorrow at 6:00 pm. Everyone is welcome to come and join us and enjoy some great softball and a big glass of fresh squeezed lemonade! Worth every penny. Trust me!
Can you please post a bracket on here?
It's pool play, Neon plays Belfry tonight and should make it to championship game 2mara for a rematch with Adair Co. Adair is by far best team in it.
Here are a couple of pics from the Tourney the other night. The Paintsville Jr. League team comes out in between games and does the YMCA with the teams. They all have a blast. One thing I can say about girls softball. They like to have fun. Great job to all the girls this week.
Oh man... how good is this?! I love it!
Flemong Co. and Fleming-Neon were winners last night. Makes for a VERY interesting last night of softball. If Fleming Co. can beat Adair this evening, it will make things VERY VERY close. That would give you 3 teams with three wins and would come down to runs allowed. Which could haunt Neon after last nights game. Neon is off tonight. BUT, they still have to come to see if they make it to the finals which is also played tonight. Good Luck girls.
Flemming Co. wont be Adair Co. I dont think, I dont think nobody will, how bad did Neon beat Belfry lastnight?
They were up 15-7 in the 6th when I left. I hope Neon gets in and wins it. Good Luck girls.
Adair beats Fleming-Neon tonight to win the KY State Title! Great game and Tourney! Good Luck Adair! You guys have a really nice team. Fleming-Neon, you girls have nothing to hang your heads about! You girls have a really nice team as well. You girls made it tonight, further than any softball team from the District ever has! Great job girls. Plus you all made some friends during the Tourney I noticed. LOL!
I'm part of the coaching staff of the FN all stars and I appreciate all the kind words about our team. Also it was a great ran tournament, Mr. Vanhoose, Arnold, and David Wheeler and their support staff did an outstanding job. Also the people of paintsville all treated us really well. It was also a honor to have played for District 7 in the State Tournament. And good luck to Adair County in the central region tournament *(Make us Proud Adair).