Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who said Wii had no good games! Check this out.
Not a bad lineup.. :p BTW, I love my Wii

http://futureofwii.blogspot.com/
You said it before, you and your family love to play the Wii, well I think that is what Nintendo shoots for. Classic games like mario and zelda have been my favorite titles for a long time and ever series they put out only amazes me more. but nintendo also has games that shoot for my favorite type (violonce) such as Resident Evil, Manhunt 2, and Scarface:The world is yours. I believe nintendo ability to reach all audences that play video games is why there so sucessful.
I also look foward to Super Smash Bros Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, and the new future realse of The Legend of ZeldaTonguehantom Hourglass.
warriorpride Wrote:You said it before, you and your family love to play the Wii, well I think that is what Nintendo shoots for. Classic games like mario and zelda have been my favorite titles for a long time and ever series they put out only amazes me more. but nintendo also has games that shoot for my favorite type (violonce) such as Resident Evil, Manhunt 2, and Scarface:The world is yours. I believe nintendo ability to reach all audences that play video games is why there so sucessful.

:thumpsup: I agree..

But I'm still getting a 360 for the sole purpose of playing ncaa 2008. The visuals in that game are amazing. Getting the ps2 version tuesday. Going to hold for a price drop. You know 360 will drop in price before xmas..
calQlate Wrote::thumpsup: I agree..

But I'm still getting a 360 for the sole purpose of playing ncaa 2008. The visuals in that game are amazing. Getting the ps2 version tuesday. Going to hold for a price drop. You know 360 will drop in price before xmas..

oh yea I only play Wii at my cousins house iv bee savin up for a 360 for a long time.
warriorpride Wrote:I also look foward to Super Smash Bros Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, and the new future realse of The Legend of ZeldaTonguehantom Hourglass.

WHAT??? I hadn't heard anything about a new Zelda game coming out, when is this supposed to happen? I am a HUGE Legend of Zelda fan, definitely the best gaming series of all time, and you certainly grabbed my attention there!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:WHAT??? I hadn't heard anything about a new Zelda game coming out, when is this supposed to happen? I am a HUGE Legend of Zelda fan, definitely the best gaming series of all time, and you certainly grabbed my attention there!

Yea its a sequal to the game "the Wind Waker" I dont know the date of release but this is the est site for anything that has to do with Zelda.

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/content/view/383/421/
I am kinda bummed that they aren't putting Resident Evil 5 out for the Wii, that series had quickly become one of my favorites too! That Umbrella Chronicles thing they're doing for Nintendo seems like more of a consolation prize. I think it's supposed to be more of a first-person shoot-em-up, with very little puzzle solving as in the previous entries of the series.

Now that it's on my mind, I may have to dig out my old RE 4 for GC and play it again. Big Grin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
warriorpride Wrote:Yea its a sequal to the game "the Wind Waker" I dont know the date of release but this is the est site for anything that has to do with Zelda.

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/content/view/383/421/

I just checked on the link (get it, Link?) you posted, and saw that Phantom Hourglass is actually just a game for Nintendo DS. I don't have a DS and don't plan on getting one, so that just took the wind out of my sails. Oh well, guess it explains why I hadn't heard of it, I thought you meant it was a new Zelds game for the Wii. Sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:I just checked on the link (get it, Link?) you posted, and saw that Phantom Hourglass is actually just a game for Nintendo DS. I don't have a DS and don't plan on getting one, so that just took the wind out of my sails. Oh well, guess it explains why I hadn't heard of it, I thought you meant it was a new Zelds game for the Wii. Sad

LOL I thought it was too. Sorry about that.
More Cowbell Wrote:WHAT??? I hadn't heard anything about a new Zelda game coming out, when is this supposed to happen? I am a HUGE Legend of Zelda fan, definitely the best gaming series of all time, and you certainly grabbed my attention there!

The Phantom hourglass is for the DS which means that alot of older people probably won't get to play it. It is a bummer that a big game like that will not be in my game focus just becasue it is on a handheld system. BTW I loved hand held systems I just can't stand sitting looking down at that small of a screen for more than 30 minutes.
More Cowbell Wrote:I am kinda bummed that they aren't putting Resident Evil 5 out for the Wii, that series had quickly become one of my favorites too! That Umbrella Chronicles thing they're doing for Nintendo seems like more of a consolation prize. I think it's supposed to be more of a first-person shoot-em-up, with very little puzzle solving as in the previous entries of the series.

Now that it's on my mind, I may have to dig out my old RE 4 for GC and play it again. Big Grin

I am 99% sure that in the near future Capcom will put RE 5 out for Wii. My support is that they said that RE 4 was going to be an exclusive for the GC and then a year later released it on the PS2 and then a year later re-released it on the Wii. So I would not worry too much.
You want a good game for WII then play Prince of Persia: Rival Swords... It is awesome
Meaty Wrote:You want a good game for WII then play Prince of Persia: Rival Swords... It is awesome

They have a Prince of Persia game out for Wii? That's pretty cool, I loved the earlier trilogy for GameCube. What is this game like, lots of acrobatics like the first game, or more fighting like the latter two?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I haven't played the game, but I have been wanting too. Ive been waiting around for a cheap copy of the game to arrive at gamestop.

It's based on The Two Thrones.

Here is a link to a review of the game with game footage and pics.

http://wii.ign.com/objects/846/846384.html
More Cowbell Wrote:They have a Prince of Persia game out for Wii? That's pretty cool, I loved the earlier trilogy for GameCube. What is this game like, lots of acrobatics like the first game, or more fighting like the latter two?

I believe it is just a port of The two Thrones just with the Wii controls factored in.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:I haven't played the game, but I have been wanting too. Ive been waiting around for a cheap copy of the game to arrive at gamestop.

It's based on The Two Thrones.

Here is a link to a review of the game with game footage and pics.

http://wii.ign.com/objects/846/846384.html

Well, crap. I just went to the link you posted, and it's not just based on the Two Thrones, it is The Two Thrones! Basically the same game that I have already beaten. They need to get actual new games, not more of this recycled stuff...

This makes 2 nights in a row I got my hopes up, for nothing! Wink

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Well, crap. I just went to the link you posted, and it's not just based on the Two Thrones, it is The Two Thrones! Basically the same game that I have already beaten. They need to get actual new games, not more of this recycled stuff...

This makes 2 nights in a row I got my hopes up, for nothing! Wink

I haven't beat the two thrones yet but can they continue on with this series or does it tie it up pretty good? I read before that there is no way they could come out with more Prince of Persia games in that storyline. If true, that would be a major bummer:moon:
I haven't played the Two Thrones so I liked Rival Swords lol
Meaty Wrote:I haven't played the Two Thrones so I liked Rival Swords lol

LOL I guess you had the best situation. You had not played the game so why did it matter which system you played it on if it is the same game... Cool
Does the Wii controller add alot to the experience?
Mario Cart is the stuff.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I haven't beat the two thrones yet but can they continue on with this series or does it tie it up pretty good? I read before that there is no way they could come out with more Prince of Persia games in that storyline. If true, that would be a major bummer:moon:

The two thrones ties up the story very well. It would be really difficult to continue with the same storyline. The only way that I see the series continuing would be to start a new storyline with the split personalities.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:The two thrones ties up the story very well. It would be really difficult to continue with the same storyline. The only way that I see the series continuing would be to start a new storyline with the split personalities.

..Possible. I hope that they think of something because the series has been awesome. I am almost done with the two thrones btw then it is one to the Twilight Princess ...OH I CAN"T WAIT!!!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:..Possible. I hope that they think of something because the series has been awesome. I am almost done with the two thrones btw then it is one to the Twilight Princess ...OH I CAN"T WAIT!!!

You're just now playing Twilight Princess? I don't know how you've held out this long, especially after Nintendo yanked us around as long as they did, but I can promise you will enjoy it. I played it back around Christmas, and it is probably the best game I've ever played! Big Grin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:You're just now playing Twilight Princess? I don't know how you've held out this long, especially after Nintendo yanked us around as long as they did, but I can promise you will enjoy it. I played it back around Christmas, and it is probably the best game I've ever played! Big Grin

Well I got out of school and I was really wanting to play the Prince of Persia series my brother has been hypeing for a few years so i started playing the trilogy and in between vacation, events, new job, and social life I am just now getting through these three games. Back in high school I could blaze a game i like a week when I got home or on a weekend.
Anyways, I am sure Twilight Princess will be my favorite game ever, Ocarina of Time is tied with Wind Waker right now so I am sure of it. Big Grin
Looks like a good lineup, I have Scarface for PS2 and its a pretty good game.
I just got done beating Prince of Persia: The two thrones. It was one of the best games I haved played in my life. It had a little bit of everything, great graphics, fantastic plot and storyline, great characters, acrobatics, fighting, cool boss battles, ...chariot racing (really cool), it was an amazing game.

Well now it is time to start playing the Twilight Princess!!! WOOOOOOO!
Zelda is the best for sure
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Zelda is the best for sure

Correct.... ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS WAS THE BEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED!!! I have beat all of the Final Fantasies and Metroids etc.