Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ridgeview, Va @ Pikeville 11/1/2019
Let's go Panthers ! Show the fans from Ridgeview what Pikeville football is all about. Play hard and have fun doing it, but hope both teams are injury free after the game.TongueirateSho
Panthers need to settle down. Too much emotion right now sounds like
Pikeville 33
Ridgeview 21
3:53 2nd Quarter
Pikeville 40
Ridgeview 21
:41 2nd Quarter
I’ll just go ahead and say it. Ridgeview’s fans are IGNORANT.
40-21
Halftime

-Atkins is the real deal...took the opening kickoff to the house and a nice TD run
-Pikeville has given up 2 special team TDs in the 1st half...opening kickoff and a bad snap on a punt that Ridgeview recovered for a TD...gotta get that cleaned up. Hensley also had a kickoff return for a TD
-Ridgeview has no answer for Pikeville's offense so far
-Pikeville will receive to start the 2nd half
#6 is an absolute stud. The kid has carried the ball every play it seems and doing everything to help his team. I’m definitely going to continue to follow him.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
When I said 45-15 I didn’t think it would be in the 1st half. I had a feeling that Ridgeview had zero chance of slowing down Pikeville. Question now is, can anyone?
Panthers are showing why they are favorites in 1A
Pikeville 47
Ridgeview 21
8:20 3rd Quarter
VoR_58 Wrote:I’ll just go ahead and say it. Ridgeview’s fans are IGNORANT.

Why do you say that? Hate that I’m missing the atmosphere tonight!
Yes the most Definitely are. Crew of them are behind us. Worst group of fans I’ve ever been around.
Pikeville 54
Ridgeview 21
11:53 4th Quarter
54-21 pikeville. 11:53 left.

Rigeview has no answer
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Pikeville 61
Ridgeview 21
10:14 4th Quarter
Pikeville 61
Ridgeview 28
5:45/Running Clock 4th Quarter
Pikeville 67
Ridgeview 28
Pikeville takes knee on XP
Final
PHSForever Wrote:Why do you say that? Hate that I’m missing the atmosphere tonight!

You just had to be there to hear some of the stuff a bunch of them were saying.
VoR_58 Wrote:You just had to be there to hear some of the stuff a bunch of them were saying.

Unreal. And I’m sure them being shut out after the half didn’t help. Starting D for Pikeville only gave up 7 points. Last TD on the JV (who made up for that by turning Carson Wright loose on them, lol. Love the way that kid plays). I’d say that will be a long quiet bus ride back to Va. but that Adkins kid is special for them