Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wesley Christian 58 Corbin 46 ( scrimmage )
Final
64SUR Wrote:Final

Who is Wesley Christian? Out of state team?
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Who is Wesley Christian? Out of state team?

Negative. They are a small Christian school located in Floyd county, ky. Directly behind Allen double kwik
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Pretty sure that I saw where Corbin won this game by about 14.
I heard they won as well?? Maybe I misunderstood what they said. Corbin has a lot of kids out for football still, or well did, they haven’t got into b-ball yet. I have a hard time still thinking they’d lose by that much to a small school like that. Not meaning that in a bad was towards Wesley. Heck I’ve never heard of them. I too thought out of state.
Spud6 Wrote:Negative. They are a small Christian school located in Floyd county, ky. Directly behind Allen double kwik

Hmm... interesting. I ho is their coach?
Corbin won this game, unless they were putting the scores up on the wrong side during the last few minutes.
Ok that’s what I was thinking. Corbin is supposed to be pretty decent this year. But it’s still early
Hound05 Wrote:I heard they won as well?? Maybe I misunderstood what they said. Corbin has a lot of kids out for football still, or well did, they haven’t got into b-ball yet. I have a hard time still thinking they’d lose by that much to a small school like that. Not meaning that in a bad was towards Wesley. Heck I’ve never heard of them. I too thought out of state.

I heard that it was their regular school team that Corbin played as well. Not many (if any) high school teams would compete with their usual prep team that most are familiar with. But Corbin is being overlooked as bad as any team I can recall in recent memory. Corbin has something the rest of the region doesn't have, needs, and would love to have. Size and bulk in the middle.
You cant ever overlook Corbin. Coach P always has them ready. As far as the the size and bulk I don't expect it to be big factor. Possibly in a year or two. I do think the big at Clay will play a huge role in their success this year!
It was Wesley's JV team.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:I heard that it was their regular school team that Corbin played as well. Not many (if any) high school teams would compete with their usual prep team that most are familiar with. But Corbin is being overlooked as bad as any team I can recall in recent memory. Corbin has something the rest of the region doesn't have, needs, and would love to have. Size and bulk in the middle.
I haven’t got much in the b-ball swing of things to be honest. I don’t know exactly how we’ll be. I do think we have some solid talent and strength on the team. We shall see I guess