Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heard Belfry looks better than they have in years!!!
Any thoughts?
Good for them!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

After 1 scrimmage? Way too early to tell so far, but this team does have potential and a little more versatility than your typical team.
Belfry will have a good season this year.....looking good so far.
Belfry is almost always tough, and the system they run is simple and easy to learn, and when they practice enough, it is very hard to stop.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I am soooooo ready for some Football !!!!!!!!

Go Pirates !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This should be a very interesting season for the Pirates!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
BelfryPride Wrote:I am soooooo ready for some Football !!!!!!!!

Go Pirates !

I have been ready for football since the season ended last year!!

Go Belfry!!!
Trust me, after watching tonight's scrimmage they look FAAARRRRRRRRRRR from being the best they have been in years.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Trust me, after watching tonight's scrimmage they look FAAARRRRRRRRRRR from being the best they have been in years.
I dont know at this point and it being a scrimage they didn't look that bad. May could break it pretty much when he wished.
So what happened in the Belfry scrimmage? Any updates or highlights from anyone. How did Hazard look against the Big Red.
i heard they looked decent
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Belfry is almost always tough, and the system they run is simple and easy to learn, and when they practice enough, it is very hard to stop.

i know another team like that.. plays belfry in semi...:devilflam
Saying something like that sure does mean a lot. I'm sure they'll have a great team like always, but not comparable to their state championship teams.
blackcat Wrote:Saying something like that sure does mean a lot. I'm sure they'll have a great team like always, but not comparable to their state championship teams.

I d bet many said the same things about the teams that did make it to state everywhere.Just gotta wait and see.
Belfry Wins Wrote:I dont know at this point and it being a scrimage they didn't look that bad. May could break it pretty much when he wished.

When he wished Man I d be wishing a whole lot I thought forgive me that certain BIG guys MAKES this happen When did the football fairy godmother start granting wishes come true for teams i ll call Mike vicks team and tell em to get to wishing Come on there isn t a player mentioned on this site that could just wish his way through any time he wanted most of em earn them with a lot of HELP.
truthful Wrote:When he wished Man I d be wishing a whole lot I thought forgive me that certain BIG guys MAKES this happen When did the football fairy godmother start granting wishes come true for teams i ll call Mike vicks team and tell em to get to wishing Come on there isn t a player mentioned on this site that could just wish his way through any time he wanted most of em earn them with a lot of HELP.

? . make . . ' Vick's . ' . Most
I'm pretty sure that Belfry Wins didn't literally mean that May just made a wish to his magic genie and the holes opened up.
bigpun Wrote:? . make . . ' Vick's . ' . Most
I'm pretty sure that Belfry Wins didn't literally mean that May just made a wish to his magic genie and the holes opened up.

Well,thats how I took it like he could just run at free will DON T think so.
There on a roll over there at Belfry.Nothing would surprise me.
How many starters does Belfry have back?
truthful Wrote:Well,thats how I took it like he could just run at free will DON T think so.
The way I said it is when he touched the ball against Hazard in a scrimage he done as he pleased, guys who are stronger bigger and faster can force their will on a football field. For example first time May touched it, 70 yard TD, Ive seen David and Doug run ball 3 or 4 times for that many TD's, Im just sayin May could have ran all ngiht against Hazard, but scrimage is a scrimage and they worked on what needed to be worked on.
They say this every year ~sigh
Noexcuses Wrote:How many starters does Belfry have back?

i think its like 3 on offence.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:i think its like 3 on offence.
You listen to Haywood to much, off top of my head Elkins, May, Sutherland , and Stanley. I think they are another one or two that I am forgetting.