Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Mink relationship with Knox Central
Hearing that Harlan County is putting together a lot of evidence to file a formal complaint with the KHSAA in the morning. I do not know if it is strictly over the official, school/KC administration, or both. Should be something to watch over the week. I also heard that adding mink to the crew for the championship game happened sunday night as a last minute change.. anyone know if there is any truth to this???
single shot Wrote:Doesn’t matter Knox will only play one game at Rupp and it’s over, at least Harlan has something to look forward to next year...

what does corbin have to look forward to next year .. ? knox lost four starters from last year, had the toughest draw, and still won the region .. stay salty my friend
single shot Wrote:Doesn’t matter Knox will only play one game at Rupp and it’s over, at least Harlan has something to look forward to next year...

Knox will be one of the favorites again next year. Gotta love the sour grapes on here. You’d think adults would be a tad more mature than this. Very disappointing to see.
I take nothing away from KC, I saw the first two games and they earned those wins. Didn’t see the final, so I’m sure not gonna throw off on officiating in a game I didn’t see personally, just saying it was not a good look for Mink to call that one, even if it had wound up a 30-point blowout. To his eternal credit, Patterson has changed the culture there at KC from ‘what will we screw up now’ to one where they believe they will win.
single shot Wrote:Change your screen name next time, done figured you out 101...

I guess you think I’m pride, but like most things you comment on your totally CLUELESS, if you will look at my past post, you will see that I’ve never said the first good word about the administration at Knox Central and I don’t usually post on there games because of my dislike for them. But I’m not going to set back and let some IDIOT take away from what this team accomplished because of jealousy.