Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's The Best Team In Kentucky?
St. X
Trinity has been the best for the last several years. St X would be close behaind. No other school in the state could consistently hang with these schools.
They actually played Ballard not PRP. You got the score right.
BelfryPride Wrote:If you ever get to see a Trinity vs. St. X game...you'll be amazed. It looks like a JUCO game...I have never saw a crowd like that for a HS Football game...it was awesome

You're right it's an awesome scene. When I was there two years ago, the crowd was 37.5k or 38.5k. There are MANY division I football programs that would like to have that kind of attendance. They say it's one of the biggest HS games (crowd size wise) in the country. Can't wait to watch my boy out there this year with about 20-40 of my closest friends/family.... It's gonna' be a blast.!!! :letsparty
Trinty
RedDevilStXIUFan Wrote:You're right it's an awesome scene. When I was there two years ago, the crowd was 37.5k or 38.5k. There are MANY division I football programs that would like to have that kind of attendance. They say it's one of the biggest HS games (crowd size wise) in the country. Can't wait to watch my boy out there this year with about 20-40 of my closest friends/family.... It's gonna' be a blast.!!! :letsparty

Last year when I went there I was shocked by the pre-game atmosphere at this ball game, you would have thought you were at Super Bowl if you were from a small town like myself. They had people pulling up in stretch Hummer limos, all kinds of tailgating, people on RV's partying on the roof, numerous buisnesses doing promotions, and even some inflatables for the kids to play on. It was something else. I am looking forward to going back this season.