Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins @ Allen Central
Wanted to hear some predictions and scores on this season opener. Best of Luck to both! GO BIG GREEN!!!
Jenkins looked really nice in what I seen of them. #28 was impressive on both sides of the ball.
Jenkins- 35
Allen Central-14
Jenkins-20
Allen central-14
jenkins by at least 3 td's
Jenkins by 14.
It would be huge if Jenkins could get out of the gates with a W..They havent won an opener in several years, and it would be a big confidence builder if they could come out, play good sound football and walk away with a win. I think this year they get it done. Jenkins 40 Allen Central 14. Go Green!!
Jenkins by 2 touchdowns
jenkins-35

allen central-0
Jenkins should win by 2+ TD's. Old district game rivalry is now a non-district rivalry.
Jenkins 24

Allen Central 12
Jenkins by 3+ TD's
all i want to see is jenkins come away with a shut out, i think it would be nice,
GO GREEN!!!!
jenkins wins big!!
im talkin 6 tds to 0
jenkins defense is great...they should be shutting teams out all year!
Jenkins wins this one BIG!!!
Jenkins should win
I like Jenkins in this game.

Jenkins- 26
Allen Central- 12
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:jenkins wins big!!
im talkin 6 tds to 0
jenkins defense is great...they should be shutting teams out all year!
I don't see them shutting out anyone on their schedule, especially Hazard, Harlan, and Cumberland.
Just hope we go to A.C. and play smart and hard in which the hard part I can 100% bet you that the CAVS will! But BIG GREEN, you better be ready because the REBELS will be just as ready. Take care of business Friday CAVS and start the season off with a win! GO BIG GREEN! Let's get this train a rollin'!
bigpun Wrote:I don't see them shutting out anyone on their schedule, especially Hazard, Harlan, and Cumberland.

anyone?!?!
i know they are gonna shut out a few
maybe not the three you mentioned
but look for the cavs to win with defense this year
in jenkins's three scrimages they gave up one contraversial td
Wheres this game at?
-STATS- Wrote:Wheres this game at?

Allen Central
scavanger Wrote:in jenkins's three scrimages they gave up one contraversial td

Who all have they scrimmaged this year and what district are they in now?
I'll take J-Town by at least three td's.
they are in the district with Harlan, Evarts, Cumberland, Hazard, Pineville..they need to get off to a good start though...LCC got in a much better district, they should win at least 6 games this year...i got em pegged at 7-3 though...but Hazard is a tough first game, should see what you guys are made of the first week..
Green Wrote:Who all have they scrimmaged this year and what district are they in now?
Jenkins district change could go either good or bad, they lost allen central,south floyd, and besty lane and that would have been sure wins for the cavs, it seems like they might have picked up a harder district. Does this mean they have to relocate next year since the consolidation of Harlan county schools?
Green Wrote:Jenkins district change could go either good or bad, they lost allen central,south floyd, and besty lane and that would have been sure wins for the cavs, it seems like they might have picked up a harder district. Does this mean they have to relocate next year since the consolidation of Harlan county schools?
I would imagine that they will keep Jenkins, Hazard, Harlan, and Pineville in that district to avoid switching around of the districts after they had just been set two years earlier.
Official start time for Jenkins @ Allen Central has been pushed back to 8pm!!!