South Floyd vs. Magoffin Co. Aug. 24
what r ur predictions????
Magoffin Co. 28
South Floyd 12
Magoffin Co.
Magoffin Co
I also say Magoffin
Magoffin Co by 2 TD's.
i will south floyd on this one cuz i played magoffin in a scrimmage and won 5 td's to 0
it will be a tight game but mchs wins
im actually gonna take south floyd in this one..just based on thier team last year because i have no idea about either team this year..if i remember right, south floyd lost to paintsville by only a touchdown..
Magoffin isn't great but can beat south floyd
should be a battle
im gonna take magoffin in this one...
I'll take Magoffin County. There coach has done some real nice things with this program.

MCHS-27
SFHS-20
Does SF even have anything back from last year? The Barker kid was all they had and he is gone isn't he? Magoffin should take this one fairly easily in my opinion.
Yeah this will be a battle alright, for each of them to decide who wants to score at all. Both teams are down, but I will say South Floyd will take it. Magoffin will be lucky to get a win this year at all, yeah they have 7 of their games at home which I think is kinda odd, but it wont help them any. South Floyd might get one more win after this one but it will be a struggle. But then again, I could be wrong, who knows. But I dont think I am.
I just hope the Hornets have a good year.Those fans need some excitment.
Maybe the fans could get excited about football if they would actually watch the game. I have been going to games there for a long time and all I ever see is people gossiping about other people, and all the teenage kids are usually running around not even watching the game. How can they get excited when they dont pay any attention to whats going on on the field? Now im not saying that they all do this, but most of them do, the real fans of the team are usually sitting right in the middle of the bleachers under the press box, and there is still a low number of fans in that crowd that actually watch the game. That does nothing for the players mentality but bring them down, I have seen players on the field put their arms up waving to get the fans into the game and all they do is sit there and jabber on and on about different people, places and crap that has nothing to do with the game.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:Maybe the fans could get excited about football if they would actually watch the game. I have been going to games there for a long time and all I ever see is people gossiping about other people, and all the teenage kids are usually running around not even watching the game. How can they get excited when they dont pay any attention to whats going on on the field? Now im not saying that they all do this, but most of them do, the real fans of the team are usually sitting right in the middle of the bleachers under the press box, and there is still a low number of fans in that crowd that actually watch the game. That does nothing for the players mentality but bring them down, I have seen players on the field put their arms up waving to get the fans into the game and all they do is sit there and jabber on and on about different people, places and crap that has nothing to do with the game.

I've played football for Magoffin, and what you have stated is very true. All the kids just walk around not interested into the football game at all.
Once I even saw a boxing match going on. That was around when Gerald Howard coached I believe.

The only really true fans I've seen for Magoffin is all the parents that actually have kids on the field, and people from the past football Alumni. I mean there are bleacher creatures for Magoffin Basketball, why not Football? The student body needs to pay more attention to the football games.

Anyways my pick is Magoffin even though I haven't seen them in action this year.