Need a mod to change date on game. ( MABA) Make America Blue Again
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Deuce8
Somerset wins 35-21 or something like that
Somerset wins 42-14
Somerset by a bunch. Too Big, Too Strong, and Too Fast. 35 +
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sportsfanatic2015's post:
  • Deuce8
Williamsburg will probably be one step back this season from what they have been in the past couple seasons and it’s their first game.

First home game for Somerset and I’m sure the offense wants to prove more.

I’m thinking 35-10 type score.
I can see Williamsburg making it a game for a quarter but 4 quarter no way.
Somerset 49
Williamsburg 07
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Deuce8
Somerset Rotated a lot of lineman against Whitley, like everyone else wanted to get a look at what they have. 3-4 days of pads for all teams it's hard to really judge teams by W and L's That starting defense is very impressive, now Williamsburg will work on the secondary more then Whitley did. Once they have they're line get the bugs out they will hard for anyone to compete with. Johnson and Simmons we're great Friday night on the line, and should be able to help the young guys. 2A a 3 team class with Somerset, LCA, beechwood. Somerset 48- Williamsburg 7
Somerset will run clock.
Williamsburg will definitely test Somerset’s secondary.
Always a fun game to watch !!!
Somerset Offense will not be stopped .
Somerset -42
Williamsburg 12
Somerset wins
56-21. 28-14 Somerset at the half, Somerset comes out on a tear in the third quarter against a tired Wburg and then Wburg punches one in late in the 4th quarter against reserves.
Rough way for Williamsburg to get the season started after Frankfort ducked out on them last week. Bunnies 42-13.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dodger's post:
  • Deuce8
(09-13-2020, 02:53 PM)64SUR Wrote: Need a mod to change date on game.  ( MABA) Make America Blue Again
9/18/2020
Somerset way too much for the Burg. May see a running clock.
That's a tough way for Williamsburg to have to open after losing the senior class that they had. Going on the road to Somerset, who already has a game under their belt, while breaking in a new quarterback, will probably be too much to ask of the Jackets. Hopefully both teams get out of this healthy and continue to improve and get prepared for the postseason. I'll take the Jumpers at home.