• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Central @ Franklin County 10/23
Thoughts and predictions 

Central 4-0
Franklin County 3-0
Should be a good one. I’m thinking upset but picking Central my pick’em. Lol

Franklin County 21
Central 20
I think Franklin is the better team. They return most there starters from last year. They are a scoring machine. I still think Central will make it a tighter ballgame.

Franklin 28
Central 21
Interesting match up. Flyers are my team, I'm rooting for them. Central has been there and done the big games more than the Flyer program so they best come with it if they want to score! Scoring machine ?? Last two games
Vs central they scored three times, a Hail Mary, short field, and a long qb run. If my memory serves me right.
With Franklin QB experience and there wide outs, they have proven so far to be a very good offensive team. Central lost a ton on defense from last year. Central is always tuff. Franklin with mostly the same team returning should be a bit more confident this time around. If my memory serves me right in the second game against Central, Franklin had some injuries on the offensive side of the ball.
A game I would like to see. Is there a game web site?
Franklin County gets over the hump and wins this one at home. Central won’t make it easy though.
Central is central. Always a ton of speed and aggressive. Central by 12.
Game should be streamed somehow I have been able to catch the Anderson and Woodford games online. Check out the franklin county twitter page for link.
Central D vs Franklin O will be a battle
I think Franklin will shut down Central.
14-6 Franklin
(10-18-2020, 10:59 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: With Franklin QB experience and there wide outs, they have proven so far to be a very good offensive team. Central lost a ton on defense from last year. Central is always tuff. Franklin with mostly the same team returning should be a bit more confident this time around. If my memory serves me right in the second game against Central, Franklin had some injuries on the offensive side of the ball.
Funny that Franklin fans and their coach seems to remember them being without their qb and site this as a reason for the loss.  I had heard from a friend that Central was without their QB and another pivitol player when they lost at home against Franklin and there was never a mention of that.

Seems like some people may just have excuses for their shortcomings.....its an easy thing to do I guess
Ummmmm.... ok!

Anything tomorrow would be better than last years games IMO... I think we will see a more strategical offensive plan from the Flyers. This year they have been so much more methodical and disciplined. Defensively I think they will miss Holleran in the front. Hopefully fans and coaches aren't back making excuses Saturday morning...
(10-18-2020, 05:27 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I think Franklin is the better team. They return most there starters from last year. They are a scoring machine. I still think Central will make it a tighter ballgame.

Franklin 28
Central 21
What happened here? Here is what I have come to find out. Not a lot of teams play a schedule like Central does but everyone around the state discounts what they do. Those coaches get them going and make great adjustments along the way.
take nothing away from FC, but how do you lose a game and win the battle of turnovers? I don’t  think FC is quite up to that level yet. The live feed did show that it was a battle though.

after watching a few games I would say you have, don’t have names but I would say you put the following in *All League and then + all state considerations

FC 
10 *
4.  *
2.  *

LC
39 * +
9.  * +
6.  *.+
52. *
[-] The following 1 user Likes david Samuels's post:
  • Bull got out!
I watched the game. What happened was Central made some crucial plays on that long drive to win. Franklin was in the game. They actually looked better to me being honest about it. Central defense did its job by keeping Central in it close enough and yes, they came back and won. Awesome ballgame. I agree, Franklin didn’t look like they were ready to just shut the door on Central. I don’t think they used there weapons enough, just a big defense battle mainly. Central did just enough to win. Honestly, they can beat anyone just the way they did in that game. I don’t like running up the gut every play. I know how good Central is. I didn’t pick them in this game but I was going to in the district championship. Just like last year. But I was wrong, they won the first one.

As far as schedule goes. Corbin has played a team every week that was ranked in the top 10 of there class that specific week we played other than Leslie County. I don’t know of any other team that has done that in 4A.
Difference in the game was really up front. In the end Central blocked the guys up front vs Franklin. That and penalties, a td called back on Franklin, and at least four or five offside penalties at crucial times. Sorry it took me so long to respond I was with the FCHS staff making excuses for shortcomings and what not....Good game to watch, and I enjoyed the commentators from the Plant Board. Round two will hopefully happen again this year.
(10-18-2020, 05:27 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I think Franklin is the better team. They return most there starters from last year. They are a scoring machine. I still think Central will make it a tighter ballgame.

Franklin 28
Central 21
Yea I agree! I like Franklins coach,or who ever calls their offense. I think it’s their head coach. But, central’s D is usually pretty good even after their old coach left. Speaking of the new one. Did anything ever happen to him with the allegations of him doing what he did to some of the players.
Flyers will bounce back after this loss, North Oldham is up tonight!
[-] The following 1 user Likes FCSPY's post:
  • Bull got out!