• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Teams with open dates Nov 6
Johnson central 
Pikeville 
Dupont manual 
Scott County 
Any other teams
Somerset I believe
Crittenden County? Think I saw Paducah Tilghman had to back out due to COVID.
I believe Trinity is open on 11/6
Add Ashland to the list. Boyd County cancelled our game to make up a district game with Rowan County. We actually need a game the next two weeks. Spring Valley can’t play because of their orange status on the West Virginia map.

(10-26-2020, 10:43 AM)MountainMamba Wrote: I believe Trinity is open on 11/6
They are hosting North Laurel.
Hopkinsville
Johnson central vs ashland makes more sense to play
[-] The following 1 user Likes eagles2011's post:
  • Otis Campbell
Add LCA to the list. Henry Clay canceled due to COVID
(10-27-2020, 03:04 AM)Cobraxx Wrote: Add LCA to the list. Henry Clay canceled due to COVID
Do you mean Lex Cath? LCA had Paintsville cancel and I think they picked up Oldham County?
Letcher County Central is open
(10-27-2020, 10:24 AM)OlBlue12 Wrote: Letcher County Central is open
Not anymore. Paintsville saw that and jumped on it like a hungry dog on a bone. Sad. Passing right by Pikeville too, despite being asked by Pikeville to play. Guess backing down is optional. Lol
(10-27-2020, 10:13 AM)PHSForever Wrote:
(10-27-2020, 03:04 AM)Cobraxx Wrote: Add LCA to the list. Henry Clay canceled due to COVID
Do you mean Lex Cath? LCA had Paintsville cancel and I think they picked up Oldham County?
No LCA. It says "Teams with open dates for 11/6." The Paintsville game was supposed to be this week and now LCA plays South Oldham. LCA was supposed to play Henry Clay on 11/6 and that game has now been canceled by Henry Clay due to COVID.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cobraxx's post:
  • PHSForever
(10-27-2020, 10:24 AM)OlBlue12 Wrote: Letcher County Central is open

They are? They were scheduled to play Shelby Valley, did someone cancel?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(10-27-2020, 09:40 PM)Cobraxx Wrote:
(10-27-2020, 10:13 AM)PHSForever Wrote:
No LCA. It says "Teams with open dates for 11/6." The Paintsville game was supposed to be this week and now LCA plays South Oldham. LCA was supposed to play Henry Clay on 11/6 and that game has now been canceled by Henry Clay due to COVID.
Ahh, thanks. I missed that
Well since ashland turned johnson central down again this year,
Pikeville said no j.c needs game nov, 6 , anybody else with open dates
Looks like ashland would play get prepared for belfry,
(10-29-2020, 10:20 PM)eagles2011 Wrote: Well since ashland  turned  johnson central down again this year,
Pikeville  said  no  j.c needs game nov, 6 ,  anybody else with open dates
Are you saying pikevillensaid no to JC?
(10-30-2020, 09:21 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 10:20 PM)eagles2011 Wrote: Well since ashland  turned  johnson central down again this year,

That is what I have heard, JC offered Pikeville and Ashland and both said no.
(10-30-2020, 11:26 AM)Old guy Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 09:21 AM)Hound05 Wrote:

That is what I have heard, JC offered Pikeville and Ashland and both said no.

I believe Male, Central and Desales are looking for games Nov 6.
I'm kinda hoping Trinity and North Laurel cancel and Johnson Central can play the Shamrocks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatAlum's post:
  • WestCarterComet
Johnson Central Vs. Frederick Douglass would be crazy! Both teams are open this week Woah
[-] The following 1 user Likes MountainMamba's post:
  • Old guy
Greenup County is Open. East and west Carter aren't playing this week per Zack Klemme of adi.

Zack Klemme
@zklemmeADI
·
3h
Carter County football teams will not play this week because the county is red on COVID-19 map at directive from district office, confirm both East Carter’s Tim Champlin and West Carter’s Daniel Barker.

This policy is only for the regular season. Will not apply to playoffs.

East Carter was Scheduled to host Greenup County on November 6th.
(10-31-2020, 02:35 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: I'm kinda hoping Trinity and North Laurel cancel and Johnson Central can play the Shamrocks.

I hope we can get a game. We got hit with a "COVID" cancellation...because of our previously scheduled Bye week. So it wasn't a cancellation..it was already a scheduled Bye.
(11-02-2020, 11:16 AM)Old guy Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 02:35 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: I'm kinda hoping Trinity and North Laurel cancel and Johnson Central can play the Shamrocks.

I hope we can get a game. We got hit with a "COVID" cancellation...because of our previously scheduled Bye week. So it wasn't a cancellation..it was already a scheduled Bye.
Unfortunately, JC will probably not find a game. Again, Frederick Douglass tweeted again this morning that they are still looking for a game.
(11-02-2020, 11:19 AM)MountainMamba Wrote:

Unfortunately, JC will probably not find a game. Again, Frederick Douglass tweeted again this morning that they are still looking for a game.

Doesn't FD play STX Friday?
(11-02-2020, 11:24 AM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 11:19 AM)MountainMamba Wrote:

Doesn't FD play STX Friday?
Just posted 30 mins ago...

Thumbnail(s)

I guess they are not going to schedule a game since they are both red?